Status
Not open for further replies.
1716667391407.gif

Afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is doing well this Saturday. I had a quick question on drying and wanted to get someone else's take on it.

I have a room built in the garage that is the primary setup with the climate dialed in for temp and humidity. Due to space constraints I have to do both stages in this room(grow and dry). Since plants never finish all at the same time I was thinking of getting a small 16"x16"x48" to put in there specifically for drying. I'd run all my fresh air that goes into the room from the house HVAC through this tent so it should keep the temps down. I also have a humidifier I planned on putting in there to keep it the rh up.

I guess my question is, has anyone ever tried something like this and had success or is this going to be more of a headache and wreck my dry more than anything? Any thoughts are appreciated!
I dry innthe same tent I grow in all the time. Brown paper bags are the key. I just hang them off of the side poles. Jiggle the bags a couple times a day and after 5-7 days, I put them into Grove bags. No issues so far.

20240525_100321.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO, Dabs onboard!

Happy Memorial Caturday Weekend!

cat biker.gif

Got the forms off and the irrigation installed, raked clean and ready for seed. maybe later today. The compost from the nursery is sticky when wet and sticks to my shoes. It needs to dry out a bit so I can get on it to plant.

IMG_20240525_135233657_HDR.jpg

I mean, aren’t all feminized seeds from a hermie? Just because you purposely induce the hermie via CS or STS, doesn’t change the fact that it’s a hermie.

Yes, it’s less than ideal, to have a plant that’s prone to hermie for no reason… but for these purposes… I say it’s fine. She’s not making seeds for sale… she’s just pollen chucking for personal use.

Now, if you’re trying to take it out to f4+, sure, probably want to look elsewhere.

If you’re trying the keep seed stock up, so you can pop fifty at a time…. Why not :shrug::pass:
No they are not the same, a plant that hermies on its own has at least 25% Hermie tendency in its genetics. Selfing this plant will give you genetics with 50% or more hermie tendency. On the other hand forcing a female plant without hermie genetics via STS or other method will produce pollen that does not have hermie genetics and selfing this plant will not produce hermie tendency in following generations.

No they are not the same, a plant that hermies on its own has at least 25% Hermie tendency in its genetics

Yeah....same odds as a generational cross....?......Ew...I wouldn't take those odds....:nono:....

I did think they would be the same odds as a STS cross....Glad I asked......:d5:.. Cheers..

Plan for Sunday...Murder in the morning....:pass:

Trying a new place! :eyebrows::headbang::vibe:

image.jpg

Unlike Crumbl these are more traditional cookies at reasonable prices! Only $2 each or $24 for a dozen vs crumbl fancy ones being like $50! And they only had 1 m&m left so i am waiting 10min and they are baking my entire order fresh! Parents got some the other night while in denton and they were bomb!

Cookie pics to follow…..:cooldance:

Yeah....same odds as a generational cross....?......Ew...I wouldn't take those odds....:nono:....

I did think they would be the same odds as a STS cross....Glad I asked......:d5:.. Cheers..

Plan for Sunday...Murder in the morning....:pass:
1be240c654cb4f2faca2294ddf99a65ddbb38ace.gif

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back