Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mossy :bighug:

962DBA87-0D6F-448C-AC4A-E7306A213DD5.jpeg

We don’t have a giant lake only a 20’ wide river so a fast boat doesn’t help! :( :crying:

Well the lake is 40-60 miles across and the st Lawerence river is much wider then a 20’ river even at it’s narrowest point it’s bigger then most rivers with depth over 100’ unlike the Texas Mexico boarder that is separated by a 20’ wide 20’ deep river :pighug:

Afternoon everyone! Hope everyone is doing well this Saturday. I had a quick question on drying and wanted to get someone else's take on it.

I have a room built in the garage that is the primary setup with the climate dialed in for temp and humidity. Due to space constraints I have to do both stages in this room(grow and dry). Since plants never finish all at the same time I was thinking of getting a small 16"x16"x48" to put in there specifically for drying. I'd run all my fresh air that goes into the room from the house HVAC through this tent so it should keep the temps down. I also have a humidifier I planned on putting in there to keep it the rh up.

I guess my question is, has anyone ever tried something like this and had success or is this going to be more of a headache and wreck my dry more than anything? Any thoughts are appreciated!
I have a 3x3 that I use for germinating and early stage plants mostly for humidity reasons. When an adult in the 4x4 is ready to chop I transfer the kids to the big tent and dry in the 3x3 and it works fine. I also use a small humidifier occasionally and always an oscillating fan at the bottom of the tent and exhaust fan set at 1. The tents are only 4 feet apart and the lung room conditions are created for the big grow tent but with the slight air movement and constant darkness the dry tent temps stay in low to mid 60s. Don’t really need humidity until dry is almost done.

Well the lake is 40-60 miles across and the st Lawerence river is much wider then a 20’ river even at it’s narrowest point it’s bigger then most rivers with depth over 100’ unlike the Texas Mexico boarder that is separated by a 20’ wide 20’ deep river :pighug:
Ya with good engineering u could technically catapult yourself from Mexico over the river and right into Texas! Then i guess once u get outta the emergency room u can apply for asylum! :shrug::haha::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back