Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon my friend :bighug::pass:
Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: Just about to roll up a bit of Punto Rojo auto. @Waira asked me to compare it to the Lil Thai Stick. You know my history with the Sativas. Prepare for some paranoid musings:crying: Hot and sunny here finally. How are you enjoying those weed fridges? Does it speed up the cure?
Any early sampling of the SK? Trying to find a consistent strawberry.

Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: Just about to roll up a bit of Punto Rojo auto. @Waira asked me to compare it to the Lil Thai Stick. You know my history with the Sativas. Prepare for some paranoid musings:crying: Hot and sunny here finally. How are you enjoying those weed fridges? Does it speed up the cure?
Any early sampling of the SK? Trying to find a consistent strawberry.
Mmmm Punto Rojo sounds interesting :headbang:

The cannatrols are doing an awesome job…. I’ve smoked buds that were harvested eight days ago…. Although it’s still better after a little cure, weather in the unit, or groves/jars.

This is Root Beer Float that I pressed eight days after harvest (4 day dry, 4 day cure)
IMG_2133.jpeg

And this is Strawburied Kush after the same
IMG_2137.jpeg

The terps on the rosin are excellent with both strains…

RBF has the flavor everyone is calling root beer… although I’m getting more of a clean creamy grape flavor…. Then again, my palate was never the same after losing taste completely with Covid…

The SK had a really dank fruity smell during growth, but the dank overtook the fruit eventually….her smell was VERY loud during harvest.. so much so, that her dank odor was all I could smell for the rest of the day, even though I harvested a third of the RBF afterwords. Her rosin kept that skunky dankness, but just barely has a fruit edge. Her pain relief and sleep effects are a 10+!! :bighug::pass:

the dank overtook the fruit eventually

i honestly have no idea why, but this time, i read that as "the dank overtook the city eventually" :crying:

disclaimer: i blame the mickeyz :biggrin: :cheers: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back