Status
Not open for further replies.
Understandable. Surely you know you should change out all the alligators every 3,000 miles, right?

yeah, but my memory ain't what it used to be, so they uzually end up goin about 10k mi before gettin changed out :rolleyes2: 🐊 ppp

I had been storing the unseeded bud material of Bloodstone. I had been storing it to make a tincture. I had never sampled any of her. So I picked out some quality bud and put them in my new fancy grinder. That was a good buy! I really like the end product and how fluffy it is.

I'm a bit surprised of how potent it is. I'm kind of surprised with the amount of head high. I'm going to hit it some more smoking and then put some in my HerbalAire. Smoking the Flower , I can't taste any standout flavors. Good flavor!
I'm going to load up the HerbalAire to see if it is effective on my pain. Had any CBD oils this morning. I haven't really had a huge rush from it, but I've been just hitting it lately with a one hitter. I am a bit surprised on the flavor and smoothness, given how I treated the bud since it was seeded. If it turns out to be good meds, I definitely have plenty of seeds!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo:
I stored them in an old Zolpidem medicine bottle. :eyebrows::haha:

@BCBudlady Is there any CBD in this?
Bloodstone is basically a pheno isolation of Dragon genetics. It’s Black Jack x Black Dragon x Duurty Dragon. These all begin with @Mossy ’s Purple Jem, which has tested out for high CBG. Also, some Deep Chunk in there….Magic.
Bloodstone is excellent.

:eyebrows:
IMG_2140.jpeg

Bloodstone is basically a pheno isolation of Dragon genetics. It’s Black Jack x Black Dragon x Duurty Dragon. These all begin with @Mossy ’s Purple Jem, which has tested out for high CBG. Also, some Deep Chunk in there….Magic.
Bloodstone is excellent.
Afternoon my friend :bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back