Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot my bungee cord stabilizer? :crying:
View attachment 1683529
I use intake and exhaust because i have temp and rh inkbirds! I use exhaust on the rh and intake for temps but mainly cuz this fan doesn’t have enough power to suck out the hot air when it gets toasty in there….which is often!

I haven't been using an intake fan, just the exhaust fan. I figure that the air blowing out the exhaust will suck in enough air through my 20"x20" intake filter (a 20x20x1" furnace filter). If my room leaks, I'd rather have negative pressure in there so the leaks suck air in rather than blowing skunky aromas out into the house. The wife complains occasionally about smelling weed in the house. Each time I turn up the exhaust a couple of notches, and comment about "those stoner neighbors must be toking up again." This wife is not a stoner, and doesn't know I'm growing in the basement. Even though I've been growing in the house for 3 years.

I've never grown in a tent, do you have to keep positive pressure in a tent to keep the walls bulged out? The white grate on the left side of the back wall is hiding my filter. I found the grate in a dumpster where they were renovating a big store by the mall. Dumpster Divers Anonymous!
View attachment 1683531 puffed out?

Most tent people want a little negative pressure as to help control the smell it seems like. Definitely for me as the wife doesn't want the house completely reeking! I have a piece of 5" vinyl tubing form my woodwork dust collection with a cut out piece from a home air filter and hold it on with a panty hose footie. use a 6" Ac Infinity. Works great and creates the right amount of negative pressure that the odors are controlled by the carbon filter.

This run, have an extra carbon filter on the exhaust end for xtra oder control. Ladies are stinky this round!

Actually

Yup, that’s what I do…no scrubbing, of any kind required :rofl:
My shits squeezed in kinda tight in my bedroom and without exhaust my tent can easily go over 90 which makes my bedroom a fucking sauna! Exhausting the hot air plus floor ac keeps everything in check!

image.jpg

Got in the habit of hanging yellow sticky from my fan when i had swarms of fucking rove beetles that decided they no longer wanted to live in the earthbox! :yoinks::crying:

wife is not a stoner, and doesn't know I'm growing in the basement. Even though I've been growing in the house for 3 years.

i've heard u relate this before & i can't help but wonder if the wife even knowz the house has a basement to begin with :rofl: ppp

I haven't been using an intake fan, just the exhaust fan. I figure that the air blowing out the exhaust will suck in enough air through my 20"x20" intake filter (a 20x20x1" furnace filter). If my room leaks, I'd rather have negative pressure in there so the leaks suck air in rather than blowing skunky aromas out into the house. The wife complains occasionally about smelling weed in the house. Each time I turn up the exhaust a couple of notches, and comment about "those stoner neighbors must be toking up again." This wife is not a stoner, and doesn't know I'm growing in the basement. Even though I've been growing in the house for 3 years.

I've never grown in a tent, do you have to keep positive pressure in a tent to keep the walls bulged out? The white grate on the left side of the back wall is hiding my filter. I found the grate in a dumpster where they were renovating a big store by the mall. Dumpster Divers Anonymous!
View attachment 1683531 puffed out?
Lmao last thing i want is swamp ass in my bedroom so i will stick with the exhaust! :yeah::crying:

My 3x3 tent is just passive mesh intakes with a 6" exhaust and carbon filter. My 5x5 I'm settled on (2) 6" exhaust's w/ carbon filters and a 8" intake with a mesh filter + passive mesh vents. The intake is hooked to inkbird controller to keep rh <55%
IMG_9840.jpeg
IMG_9841.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back