Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Need4Weed Check these threads out. These should get you up and running

Just spit balling on stuff we use and could possibly get custom it would be nice to see some AFN stuff in the pics we post on here.. I love stickers so i would definitely buy some AFN stickers for my tents.. I had thought about making my own with cricket but if they were easily available on here to I would definitely buy some to support the community

So we're just looking at one of those "print on demand" stores that handles all the payment, shipping, returns kind of things. So rather than us trying to play a role we're not really equipped for; we can hopefully trust a more established company to take on those things (and know how to properly package stuff, versus my stoner ass stuffing your cups with the sunday local Daily. lol.)

@Need4Weed Check these threads out. These should get you up and running

Can't forget MOG's thread lots of good info inhere especially about temps and times.. It's where i started @Need4Weed and YouTube NS and pure pressure has tons of great video's

I always think back to this video learned a lot here

So we're just looking at one of those "print on demand" stores that handles all the payment, shipping, returns kind of things. So rather than us trying to play a role we're not really equipped for; we can hopefully trust a more established company to take on those things (and know how to properly package stuff, versus my stoner ass stuffing your cups with the sunday local Daily. lol.)

Would it still support the site? like would AFN get a kick back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back