Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rock some Autoflower coffee mugs/metal tumblers. Like a travel mug? I think the crown is pretty low-key. Never been a huge fan of publicly wearing a lot of pot leaf stuff personally.

I agree. I cannot fathom people out in public adorned with cannabis leaves. It's still fully illegal here. Just asking for trouble or unwanted attention.

Agree. But I'd be down for papers, grinders, jar lids, containers, toilet paper, rubbers and that kinda stuff :crying:

If we do AFN branded rubbers; we are not responsible for off-chance children. They'll be thick like inner tubes. In an emergency situation you may be able to inflate them as flotation devices.

i meself have & wear all kinda shirtz with pot leavez....fuck em :shooty: :rofl: :headbang: ppp
Would you rock some AFN gear?

Some AFO gear?

What are we again? lol

I wear hoodies like a mofo; I'm buying one no matter what. lol

If we do AFN branded rubbers; we are not responsible for off-chance children. They'll be thick like inner tubes. In an emergency situation you may be able to inflate them as flotation devices.
It takes 3 balloons to make a parachute, or so I've heard

@Need4Weed :d5: If you're gonna press kief, you're gonna want some 37 micron bags inside of anything 90-160. As far as getting humidity right, boveda 62s overnight will get you where you want it
Appreciate that my brother. So you're saying I should put the Kief in a 37 micron bag, before it goes in the 120? I also went ahead and bought a cylindrical pre-press mold, back when I was going to buy the Mini-NugSmasher. I still want to "bottle press," but aren't there some special cylinder shaped micron bags that I should buy also? Btw, thanks for helping a newbie out! :pighug::pass:

I'd rock some Autoflower coffee mugs/metal tumblers. Like a travel mug? I think the crown is pretty low-key. Never been a huge fan of publicly wearing a lot of pot leaf stuff personally.

Agree. But I'd be down for papers, grinders, jar lids, containers, toilet paper, rubbers and that kinda stuff :crying:
:yeahthat: I don’t drink coffee so the mug is not my thing :doh:And I also don’t where pot stuff in public But what about teaming up with rain science or honor the plant to get some AFN grow bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back