1680747167900.png

ec801b42-3b0f-4eb8-9440-1cd1f980b69a_text.gif

d852eac5-c284-4f7c-b651-f8904d659449_text.gif

Autoflower.org the COLORING BOOK!
Autoflower.org the LUNCH BOX!

Autoflower.org...

C70s.gif

The FLAMETHROWER!

Imagine that with pot leaves on it. I got the 4 inch kit. Looked like that with pot leaves all over it. I was pissed man. Like wtf stealth is necessary in my neck of the woods. They should know that stealth is like part of the deal legal or not. Imo
I noticed that was the design on the box for the 6” oscillating fan as well! Luckily that box came inside another box tho so nobody saw it!

Dumb!
I bet if you get it off Amazon, you could get them to plain package it. Especially if you bought 2.
U just check the box that its a gift and box will automatically come inside another box! ;)

Got it off Amazon. It was $10 cheaper then direct. It did say box would show contents or whatever with no option to repackage. So I thought I'd be slick and order something else with it and do the ship everything together option thinking they would throw everything in a box together. Nope. Fan came by itself ups, and the garbage bags came separate from Amazon, on the same day :pass:
So if it came ups it may have been “sold by” amazon but shipped from “company selling it” in this case ac infinity so the box as a gift option may not have been available since amazon isn’t packaging it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back