Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've learnt that it won't press out clean, but I got 4 yrs worth of trimmings in my large hand-crank trimmer and there's a crust of kief built up around the edges. If I can get the humidity right, I got all kinds of sugar-leaf clippings too I'm looking at this marble plate for Walmart that's almost 20" X 14", wondering if it will be big enough?
I don't normally need a cold plate, but when I do I just put a frying pan and baking sheet in the freezer for a bit and put the silicone on top of that and scrape. Don't really want to instantly freeze the rosin or it shatters and flys all over when you scrape it up

Thanks for the input and I sure don't want to spend money on stuff I don't need! :pass:

I've learnt that it won't press out clean, but I got 4 yrs worth of trimmings in my large hand-crank trimmer and there's a crust of kief built up around the edges. If I can get the humidity right, I got all kinds of sugar-leaf clippings too I'm looking at this marble plate for Walmart that's almost 20" X 14", wondering if it will be big enough? :pass: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-H...xIv0ZiG-tUWfTp083XAaAoR3EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Good to know and thanks! :pass:

That would be a bummer, unless you SCORE and "Light the Lamp!" :crying::crying::crying: :pass:

Wow! That's exactly the parchment paper I have and thought I couldn't use! :doh::doh::doh::pass:

Anyways, thanks for all your input fam and I'm in no hurry to start smashing nugs ... yet, lol! I can be a really patient person @ times and since it seems I need a good collection tool, I can gladly wait till 420 to get the best deal! The only reason I pulled the trigger early on the press was they offered to match any lower price on 420 & I was also worried that they might sell out! Thanks again for all your input! :pass:
You'll be pressing as soon as you get that thing. All you really need after the press is bags, silicone sheets and scissors. The rosin sticks to itself once you start collecting and you can really do it with a butter knife. I use a set of stainless dental tools :cools:

1680744266923.png

Working on Autoflower.org merch and swag

1680746698051.png

Jesus. It's like some divine entity has reached down to kiss my forehead and give me a butt slap with an encouraging "go get 'em Tiger."

I give you the rosin press dress.

I feel like I'm more high than you guys are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back