Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine that with pot leaves on it. I got the 4 inch kit. Looked like that with pot leaves all over it. I was pissed man. Like wtf stealth is necessary in my neck of the woods. They should know that stealth is like part of the deal legal or not. Imo
I got the 4in kit and it came in just a brown box. But that was 3-4 years ago. That's why this surprised me

Imagine that with pot leaves on it. I got the 4 inch kit. Looked like that with pot leaves all over it. I was pissed man. Like wtf stealth is necessary in my neck of the woods. They should know that stealth is like part of the deal legal or not. Imo
REALLY????????????
I'd be pissed too!

Dumb!
I bet if you get it off Amazon, you could get them to plain package it. Especially if you bought 2.
Got it off Amazon. It was $10 cheaper then direct. It did say box would show contents or whatever with no option to repackage. So I thought I'd be slick and order something else with it and do the ship everything together option thinking they would throw everything in a box together. Nope. Fan came by itself ups, and the garbage bags came separate from Amazon, on the same day :pass:

I got the 4in kit and it came in just a brown box. But that was 3-4 years ago. That's why this surprised me
I got mine feb last year. I got other things from them that was all good but the kit said grow room exhaust on it or some shit too. Like couldnt been more obvious and looked up some reviews they said the same thing. And got mine off ebay.

REALLY????????????
I'd be pissed too!
Trust me I was. And I looked around to see if anyone was watching when I grab it after work it was so bad. I want another kit like that too with the upgraded controller but no way going to do that again. Unless I absolutely know its stealth.

So now I'm looking at 2 tents knowing I have everything I need to run em until I need heat again, and my head is spinning :eyebrows: If I wanted to make my own photo to auto, would I be best with a female photo and male auto or, the other way around? :eek1:

I just ordered a 6" inline exhaust fan and it came in a outer box. The filter also came in a separate outer box. Both from amazon.

I just ordered a 6" inline exhaust fan and it came in a outer box. The filter also came in a separate outer box. Both from amazon.
That's the 6" with fan, filter and some ducting with the speed controller. Didn't get the digital one since I like my inkbird controllers and all my stuff is mix and match. It's the same one as my 4" but the 4 came with silver ducting. Also got my 4" setup from Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back