Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up fam! :peace: :bighug::pass::smokeout::pass::smokeout::pass:

So my NugSmasher XP is due to arrive Friday, along with a pack of 14 Gram Extraction Rosin Filter Bags. Other than that, I have nothing to use for tools and I've been trying to educate myself about the process. I've read that Dulytek has good tools @ a fair price and I was looking at this and wondering what advice I could get from the community here as far as advice and guidance. Most of the items, I'm not even sure what to use them for! :rofl: Thanks in advance you beautiful people! :peace::bighug::pass:
P.S. I do have some parchment paper, just not sure if it's unbleached or not! :shrug:
P.S.S. I also have a large size pollen press to get the dry herb into manageable pucks. :pass:

I started a tolerance break yesterday. When I don't get anything from a bowl of 25% bud with RHO added, it's time for a break. I don't know about you guys, but two bowls is a bowl too far.

It actually wasn't that hard. After 4-5 hits I just don't want to smoke anymore. And last night I didn't even want to take the first hit because I knew how much I'd have to smoke to get a short-lived buzz. Like crack without the initial jolt.:jointman:

Pretty convenient timing, given that all I have is dispensary fare and my next harvest won't happen until June.

Nice that acinfinity switched from plain brown boxes to something much less conspicuous for exhaust fan getups :doh: Couldn't be more obvious sitting by the front door. I'd post a pic of the box but site won't let me for some reason :shrug:

So my NugSmasher XP is due to arrive Friday, along with a pack of 14 Gram Extraction Rosin Filter Bags. Other than that, I have nothing to use for tools and I've been trying to educate myself about the process. I've read that Dulytek has good tools @ a fair price and I was looking at this and wondering what advice I could get from the community here as far as advice and guidance. Most of the items, I'm not even sure what to use them for! :rofl: Thanks in advance you beautiful people! :peace::bighug::pass:
P.S. I do have some parchment paper, just not sure if it's unbleached or not! :shrug:
P.S.S. I also have a large size pollen press to get the dry herb into manageable pucks. :pass:
You don't need any of that except for a container for the rosin and any dab tool to scrape. High quality parchment is a must. People here love oil slick paper, I haven't used it but the dabpress paper is plenty fine. Most presses or plate sets should already come with the silicone mat... Cold plate you can use really anything on the kitchen and the stamp is nonsense

20230405_185015.jpg
20230405_185023.jpg

Nice that acinfinity switched from plain brown boxes to something much less conspicuous for exhaust fan getups :doh: Couldn't be more obvious sitting by the front door. I'd post a pic of the box but site won't let me for some reason :shrug:
did it have pot leaves on it?

That's way too expensive!

Just get a plate of marble, used for candy making, as a collection plate. That collection tool looks like it would rip parchment paper easy.
Silicone mat not needed for this.
I use Kirkland parchment paper. Great heat transfer and easy collection..

I forgot who said Knows Candy is too oily fer squishing. I'm gonna try some nicely cured KC!

You don't need any of that except for a container for the rosin and any dab tool to scrape. High quality parchment is a must. People here love oil slick paper, I haven't used it but the dabpress paper is plenty fine. Most presses or plate sets should already come with the silicone mat... Cold plate you can use really anything on the kitchen and the stamp is nonsense
I like the Kirkland better than the Slick paper

Imagine that with pot leaves on it. I got the 4 inch kit. Looked like that with pot leaves all over it. I was pissed man. Like wtf stealth is necessary in my neck of the woods. They should know that stealth is like part of the deal legal or not. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back