Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the 6" with fan, filter and some ducting with the speed controller. Didn't get the digital one since I like my inkbird controllers and all my stuff is mix and match. It's the same one as my 4" but the 4 came with silver ducting. Also got my 4" setup from Amazon
I ordered the fan and filter separately, not in a pkg deal. I already have two 67 controllers so I got the s6

Slick Paper loves to launch pucks in the middle of a press.. I like Dulytek paper.
:smokeout:
I had several pucks spit out when I tried oil slick paper, LOL. I didn't like the RAW paper either. The paper I find that works great for me is Reynolds kitchen parchment paper, cheap and available everywhere!

So, I made a family pack of chicken last night with the intention of making it into a casserole tonight.
20230405_190530.jpg
20230405_190552.jpg

Cream cheese, pepper jack, and cheddar
20230405_191812.jpg

#3 wanted to help lol
20230405_192124.jpg

*cheesy*
20230405_192806.jpg

The kids decided they didn't want to wait for me to casserole it lmao
20230405_193330.jpg
20230405_194237.jpg
20230405_194708.jpg
20230405_195001.jpg

One for tonight, one for the freezer :dancer:

20230405_195548.jpg

I got mine feb last year. I got other things from them that was all good but the kit said grow room exhaust on it or some shit too. Like couldnt been more obvious and looked up some reviews they said the same thing. And got mine off ebay.
Stealth should just be the bare minimum standard they offer, companies need to up their game i don't wanna be buyin shit off rookies to the game

Slick Paper loves to launch pucks in the middle of a press.. I like Dulytek paper.

I had several pucks spit out when I tried oil slick paper, LOL. I didn't like the RAW paper either. The paper I find that works great for me is Reynolds kitchen parchment paper, cheap and available everywhere!
I must be doing something wrong :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm on my second box now I've used over 250 sheets of it and never have had that happen.. I liked the RAW paper but it ripped easy

Stealth should just be the bare minimum standard they offer, companies need to up their game i don't wanna be buyin shit off rookies to the game
i agree. i really dont get there thought on it. Yeah maybe if I went to a actual store picking shit off the shelf I want to see the box and cool packages but not sitting on my front door step for all to see for hours.

You don't need any of that except for a container for the rosin and any dab tool to scrape. High quality parchment is a must. People here love oil slick paper, I haven't used it but the dabpress paper is plenty fine. Most presses or plate sets should already come with the silicone mat... Cold plate you can use really anything on the kitchen and the stamp is nonsense
Thanks for the input and I sure don't want to spend money on stuff I don't need! :pass:
That's way too expensive!

Just get a plate of marble, used for candy making, as a collection plate. That collection tool looks like it would rip parchment paper easy.
Silicone mat not needed for this.
I use Kirkland parchment paper. Great heat transfer and easy collection..

I forgot who said Knows Candy is too oily fer squishing. I'm gonna try some nicely cured KC!
I've learnt that it won't press out clean, but I got 4 yrs worth of trimmings in my large hand-crank trimmer and there's a crust of kief built up around the edges. If I can get the humidity right, I got all kinds of sugar-leaf clippings too I'm looking at this marble plate for Walmart that's almost 20" X 14", wondering if it will be big enough? :pass: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-H...xIv0ZiG-tUWfTp083XAaAoR3EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
I like the Kirkland better than the Slick paper
Good to know and thanks! :pass:
That would be a bummer, unless you SCORE and "Light the Lamp!" :crying::crying::crying: :pass:
Wow! That's exactly the parchment paper I have and thought I couldn't use! :doh::doh::doh::pass:

Anyways, thanks for all your input fam and I'm in no hurry to start smashing nugs ... yet, lol! I can be a really patient person @ times and since it seems I need a good collection tool, I can gladly wait till 420 to get the best deal! The only reason I pulled the trigger early on the press was they offered to match any lower price on 420 & I was also worried that they might sell out! Thanks again for all your input! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back