Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate that my brother. So you're saying I should put the Kief in a 37 micron bag, before it goes in the 120? I also went ahead and bought a cylindrical pre-press mold, back when I was going to buy the Mini-NugSmasher. I still want to "bottle press," but aren't there some special cylinder shaped micron bags that I should buy also? Btw, thanks for helping a newbie out! :pighug::pass:

Yup. 37 inside, really just in case it pops. I bottle press flower and trim. It's more about how you prep and fill the bags then the mold. I just use my fingers and it's fine for 1/4 at a time at least. I use a rectangular mold for kief, squeeze it in that and slide into a bag

:yeahthat: I don’t drink coffee so the mug is not my thing :doh:And I also don’t where pot stuff in public But what about teaming up with rain science or honor the plant to get some AFN grow bags?

That's a cool idea!

We explored the idea of some AFN branded Grove Bags once upon a time. @Mañ'O'Green you remember that? We should RE-re-explore that.

Thanks Lil Dab! Good idea!

Fuck yeah on that one! :woody:

Thanks for the reps

That's a cool idea!

We explored the idea of some AFN branded Grove Bags once upon a time. @Mañ'O'Green you remember that? We should RE-re-explore that.

Thanks Lil Dab! Good idea!

Just spit balling on stuff we use and could possibly get custom it would be nice to see some AFN stuff in the pics we post on here.. I love stickers so i would definitely buy some AFN stickers for my tents.. I had thought about making my own with cricut but if they were easily available on here to I would definitely buy some to support the community

trimmed a branch off my Sour Stomper yesterday. It gave me an ounce. I have 9 more to do today!

Well, the ounce per branch thing didn't pan out. I did net out with 7 oz, though, so I'm pleased. I'll post pics in my journal tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back