Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFN ash tray or ash tray with bowl poker thing? Idk I'm just thinking of things I'd buy and use daily. And buy more of ha.
s-l300.jpg

Would it still support the site? like would AFN get a kick back?

Yeah there's a small percentage. If you guys want I could even post the margins for full transparency; like it's meant more as a "how come guys don't ever make swag" solution instead of a "mwahaha, this will soon fill a very large vault that will fill with coins, coins COINS, then a high dive board to Uncle Scrooge McDuck face-down plunge into (which in real life would likely kill you from impact, you can't swim in nickels, dimes, and quarters brother.)

Alright I'm going to bed I just came down to take a couple rips after watching this weeks episode of Mando and to say good night been down here far too:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

We're still barely past season 2 in my house, no spoilers!

Yeah there's a small percentage. If you guys want I could even post the margins for full transparency; like it's meant more as a "how come guys don't ever make swag" solution instead of a "mwahaha, this will soon fill a very large vault that will fill with coins, coins COINS, then a high dive board to Uncle Scrooge McDuck face-down plunge into (which in real life would likely kill you from impact, you can't swim in nickels, dimes, and quarters brother.)

Not what I meant at all I want to support the site don't care about the transparency.. Feel bad for not donating more and the swag would help open my pockets:naughtystep::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
We're still barely past season 2 in my house, no spoilers!

I know I almost had to yell suki I'll be good I don't see much for meme's outside of here or youtube

Not what I meant at all I want to support the site don't care about the transparency.. Feel bad for not donating more and the swag would help open my pockets:naughtystep::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Hey I have a super dry sense of humor; I sometimes feel like you and I should take a road trip somewhere together; kind of like that movie Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Just throwing it out there. But don't take it personally. lol :bighug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back