Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safety 1st :thumbsup:
1680752557406.gif

1680752626887.gif

Hey I have a super dry sense of humor; I sometimes feel like you and I should take a road trip somewhere together; kind of like that movie Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Just throwing it out there. But don't take it personally. lol :bighug::crying:
This is exactly the content I'd like to see :bong:

Hey @Son of Hobbes You got any plants growing currently?

Not right now; I'm looking at a small move actually out of state (keeping my place here though too; so like dual/state residency?) I quit working for my last grow last month; I'm done with commercial cultivation. Too many horror stories. Home grow is where it's at man. So hopefully soon lol! Honestly I was eyeballing some spaces today going "I could put so-and-so light in here." lol

Thanks for the input and I sure don't want to spend money on stuff I don't need! :pass:

I've learnt that it won't press out clean, but I got 4 yrs worth of trimmings in my large hand-crank trimmer and there's a crust of kief built up around the edges. If I can get the humidity right, I got all kinds of sugar-leaf clippings too I'm looking at this marble plate for Walmart that's almost 20" X 14", wondering if it will be big enough? :pass: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-H...xIv0ZiG-tUWfTp083XAaAoR3EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Good to know and thanks! :pass:

That would be a bummer, unless you SCORE and "Light the Lamp!" :crying::crying::crying: :pass:

Wow! That's exactly the parchment paper I have and thought I couldn't use! :doh::doh::doh::pass:

Anyways, thanks for all your input fam and I'm in no hurry to start smashing nugs ... yet, lol! I can be a really patient person @ times and since it seems I need a good collection tool, I can gladly wait till 420 to get the best deal! The only reason I pulled the trigger early on the press was they offered to match any lower price on 420 & I was also worried that they might sell out! Thanks again for all your input! :pass:
That's a tray man! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back