Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve showed you plenty of dabs badfinger :pighug:

I used to use ISO after every dab but then read about some guys don’t like the first hit after using iso and would rather have a ‘seasoned’ banger.. Just some food for thought time for me to get to work no more dabs for a a few :headbang::pop:

We’ve showed you plenty of dabs badfinger :pighug:

I used to use ISO after every dab but then read about some guys don’t like the first hit after using iso and would rather have a ‘seasoned’ banger.. Just some food for thought time for me to get to work no more dabs for a a few :headbang::pop:
Ok, I seen the picks u guys post of dabs, but never seen it in person.

Joey-Gs-Logo.png

pulled pork n crispy onions
IMG_20230504_114901960.jpg
pizza, mozz Italian sausage pepperoni
IMG_20230504_114906465.jpg

I got steroid shots in my back this morning, helps with the arthritis down my back, not to mention I probably will eventually need two disc replacements when I can no longer take the pain.
They wheel me into the surgery room, then they sing happy birthday to me, and bring out a brownie with a candle. I told them I was hoping todays procedure was a freebie. That apparently was the funniest comment they heard thus far today.
Feel for ya. Wife bugging me to get something done on mine but I can't afford the downtime what with taking care of her and all the other things needing done. Been really pushing it past 2 weeks trying to get my lil nursery set up. Fighting today with a 30% shade cloth out front cause the fvckers sent a 20 foot instead of the 18 foot I ordered. 18 foot would have been 6 inches short and easy to stretch using bungee cords, now I got to figure out what to do with the extra 1.5 feet to get it stretched taut.

Woke up with this playing in my head this morning. It felt like it was time to get up so I did. Then I looked down and realized it was an hour and a half before my alarm is supposed to go off. This new medication is a real fucking roller coaster. At least I woke up feeling decent compared to how I felt going to bed.

Not sure how long you've been on it yet but watch for signs of rapid cycling and or manic episodes etc. Mine was like a slow ramp up over the 4 week trial period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back