Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a friends 60 year old mom to do a dab on my dab rig.

When I got out the butane torch she was like "what the fuck, are we smoking crack?"
I never even seen crack in person, I was married raising kids when that stuff came on the scene. Which is good for me, cause i had no self control til I met my wife(guardian angel).

I never even seen crack in person, I was married raising kids when that stuff came on the scene. Which is good for me, cause i had no self control til I met my wife(guardian angel).

I've never seen crack. My neighbor was manufacturing and selling meth for a few years, never saw that, just a lot of meth heads in and out.

My dad had a bad coke habit when I was a kid. I remember wondering about the short pieces of straw I'd find in his truck and the garage.

I got a friends 60 year old mom to do a dab on my dab rig.

When I got out the butane torch she was like "what the fuck, are we smoking crack?"
Lol my friends mom in like 2013 or 2014 was like you keep smoking this your gonna be in the nursing home in ten years lol. Now she dabs all the time I guess last time I saw him he was like I'm gonna go see if I can bum a dab of my mom. Lol after asking everyone to spark him up. Lmfao

I've never seen crack. My neighbor was manufacturing and selling meth for a few years, never saw that, just a lot of meth heads in and out.

My dad had a bad coke habit when I was a kid. I remember wondering about the short pieces of straw I'd find in his truck and the garage.
I had a summer bout with coke back around '79-80, I knew it was time to get my head out of my ass when I went and got a 1200 dollar personal loan on Friday, blew it all on coke over the weekend, and then realized on Monday I had a f'n 18 month loan to pay, all for a weekend of fun.
To put it in todays perspective, back then I had a good union job making $5 an hr, so $1200 was a dam chunk of change back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back