Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a summer bout with coke back around '79-80, I knew it was time to get my head out of my ass when I went and got a 1200 dollar personal loan on Friday, blew it all on coke over the weekend, and then realized on Monday I had a f'n 18 month loan to pay, all for a weekend of fun.
To put it in todays perspective, back then I had a good union job making $5 an hr, so $1200 was a dam chunk of change back then.

My dad said he'd go buy half an ounce every week. He'd keep half for himself, and sell half to his girlfriends kids who would freebase it.

He was driving home from the dealer one day with it in his truck and realized just how messed up his life had become. He threw it out the window, left his junkie girlfriend, and never touched the stuff again. No clue how he pulled off doing it cold turkey like that.

Ok, I seen the picks u guys post of dabs, but never seen it in person.
LOL I hadn't seen or knew anything much about dabs before joining AFN. Before that I considered it some stoner black magic stuff.... So after reading about it here and having a few fantastic grows I thought why not and bought a Nugsmasher Mini and started pressing my own rosin, a heavy hitting high for sure LOL

Also, I've been sick as shit for like a week plus and can barely breathe, pretty sure dabs would kill me rn since I have needed my inhaler after all 3 or 4 dabs I've ever done lol
i need to find a dab inhaler for you! :rofl:

LOL I hadn't seen or knew anything much about dabs before joining AFN. Before that I considered it some stoner black magic stuff.... So after reading about it here and having a few fantastic grows I thought why not and bought a Nugsmasher Mini and started pressing my own rosin, a heavy hitting high for sure LOL

I literally walked into a head shop and just asked the guy "I want to go to the dispensary and do some dabs, what do I need to do that?"

and he hooked me up with a dab rig and torch and explained everything.

Been pretty lucky to not really have an addictive personality with everything I've been around and done. Quaaludes and cigs are the closest I've come, ludes I liked too much but quit when I found out it can act as an accumulative poison and since starting to roll my own cigs there's not the craving every 30 min.....sometimes if I'm busy I don't even noticed a few hours have gone by without one.....must be the chems they put in pre rolls.

My weakness was Ludes in the late 70's. And nothing good came while doing them. Drove up main street one time, its two lanes and I bounced off 9 cars on both sides of the street. Only had my brand new '78 Camaro a few months, I'm dam lucky it was 4 .a.m, or I may have killed a lot of people. Young stupid and phucked up, bad combination.

My weakness was Ludes in the late 70's. And nothing good came while doing them. Drove up main street one time, its two lanes and I bounced off 9 cars on both sides of the street. Only had my brand new '78 Camaro a few months, I'm dam lucky it was 4 .a.m, or I may have killed a lot of people. Young stupid and phucked up, bad combination.
LOL...never Lude and drive.....I was eating 100 a week myself, buying a K and selling the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back