Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some in the neck of my banger I wouldn't worry too much. They eventually get fucked up especially if you dab on the go in woods etc you don't always get the residue off before torching. @Talonxracer eventually they get warn down highly educated has a service you can pay for sandblasting but their gavel(banger) is more worth fixing because it's 200bucks
the neck of my banger looks like shit but the bowl looks brand new :rofl:

Comeon @blue ,@Son of Hobbes , hurry up... The anticipation is killing me! And the other 3 too I ass u me...
You read my mind I was going to wait till morning and give ole @blue the cough cough in PM
1683217080313.gif

@Talonxracer sorry if you already know this.. If you want a spotless nail, its a bit tedious but you will have to qtip the nail right after every dab. Then you have to let the nail cool pretty much all the way down so you can hit it with a qtip soaked in ISO. Dry it with the other side of the qtip (sometimes a 3rd qtip dry is required if you are using basic qtips) then you are ready for the next dab. It can get a little annoying but when you have a nail that looks brand new after months of heavy use you will never go back to lazy dabbing. and rememeber, you gotta waste it to taste it, you should have a little puddle after every dab, it should never disolve completely. just my 2 cents for what its worth.

the neck of my banger looks like shit but the bowl looks brand new :rofl:
I hardly use ISO in my banger unless I get lazy I don’t clean then I just switch out for another and let it soak for a couple days.. I clean out after every couple dabs with just qtips no iso.. Glop mops and blazey Susan ones are my favorite just because they soak up much more then cheapies

I could scrap off some, but there is still some staining, I have a buddy who suggested getting some of the quartz cups that fit into the 25mm banger, so I ordered a few to try out.

@Hotfire this is the dabpress enail I have
View attachment 1589946
i have 2 nails too but no enail. so i use 1 nail till the neck gets full of resin and i keep the other one soaking in iso. i rotate nails every few days, sometimes every week depending on how much i dab.

chaz.jpg

@Talonxracer the brown stuff will only come off from burning and it degrades the quartz. Scraping it will only damage the quartz potentially if iso won't strip it it's not coming off it's stained. It's from hot dabs if you only ever cold started you wouldn't get that. Some ppl even iso the qtip to get everything before next heat. Resin dissolves in iso fairly easily

Yeah, it didn't like the filename coming from google photos. Sorry about that. I'll try to remember to screenshot them from now on.
For starters how much and how often u watering that? Also what u feeding it? Def looks poorly watered and prob overfed too! I go with the guess n hope method of fixing issues but with that info @Mañ'O'Green could prob tell u what issue is! Some strains are much more sensitive in their feeds so feeding bunch of diff strains the same nute mix could have some responding much differently!

For starters how much and how often u watering that? Also what u feeding it? Def looks poorly watered and prob overfed too! I go with the guess n hope method of fixing issues but with that info @Mañ'O'Green could prob tell u what issue is! Some strains are much more sensitive in their feeds so feeding bunch of diff strains the same nute mix could have some responding much differently!
I think landrace stuff is because they weren't bred by people feeding them chemicals. They aren't used to being overfed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back