Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's permanently burnt in not coming off only way is heating it off which degrades quartz or sandblasting

im thinkin maybe he chazzed his nail, but if its still early on you can kinda fix it. or maybe the temps were just a little too hot and it charred some rosin on the nail? just spit balling here
@Talonxracer I agree and think maybe a hard metal object like a dab tool may scrap it off but it won’t be easy.. I also know when I break bags pressing my rosin chazzs up the banger more then normal or leaving the enail on too long will do it also

All errands completed, enail heating up....

Quick question, what is the best way to clean out the banger, I have one that has been soaking in 99%iso for a day and a half and not much of the residue has dissolved or even softened.
I think wiping it out just after use and while it’s still hot helps keep the carbon shit from building up!

I have some in the neck of my banger I wouldn't worry too much. They eventually get fucked up especially if you dab on the go in woods etc you don't always get the residue off before torching. @Talonxracer eventually they get warn down highly educated has a service you can pay for sandblasting but their gavel(banger) is more worth fixing because it's 200bucks

My critical+ 2.0 still looks like shit. I have no idea what its deal is at this point. It seems to be slowly coming out of it, with more leaves going back to normal looking. But its been like this for almost 2 weeks now.

WavDCUJeRS0z2gbi1NymHauRxIF_MWuh51WQf9RJZ9IDY_wMd6K6rWSHV-NiJzllAdf_pjhSBXSQ4gnzpk6g1a8gjRxrHBZnVLIPYJcS6HSBz0z6CNwmH6lFQ5d5cUUveqwT38ZXRRZcwp3HAIaP9dWkFkOGQ14x2Gz9HKyBIGJWvyy6MrQPWfqy5SPrtwHLlmhaLg6434VhyyQYpZFzJpjkX_xwLyoOnojkM_loRyVfjsTxL96UgHZbDYIIr2XnSidE3P_GaMASkKAxj-CfWYY6Ky1KijdsrwzO_LfHzpA0CR79EP1UzL8dhAdmM4nlMI82w9QzQHx-u60ATuErrasaYunuM1XDb4O2BxelYEFlayaXuTPW_Mzy8DBjt4AexDW_s0-MVmvOmU9Z5LEJ7QxMoxBgaWPtVK0hdy4emuFpqIZa6AeKfSK8cXc_RjSLwFtQ85Uu3PGuG4Y8hDV-vVwLeqAaB9HbMdahDF6Z8m12DHWsLQckh2Au_VE0cg2w1AIvKc7XEGr28MRvRZF-WvwyaqWCAZXsjledDnZmaKxGqGlJXt7ivSrbvnjiG6nRrOVcnLexWzEqboWzuvRcVx-7Q5xwS0lceaXfzluc7DLjFrEFz-M5O7sDUXZg4LqDS7lBl9TjwQbq0DwsUtPMZZ8enO5RASFSVc2a1ht36s1P9vfb6TeBnPb-Ws-X2CimvAkYziRxq4gNrrQK4XVtR56UYtmnq1Ehaf2ibggAT-KcKim_IUff34APytvDO3nXZzkmmKL-_lVMExaWLmlvjDWgpESaF1gk7PH5Y1-1ow9VjrsxWUT4YtFTgGTEJO7QtF1KowXsk0uu3k4IIe4TEsEytFLbLidjbhJhuaXhqICuC_lvIqUZE1fvnc4WaSgWgBXKmH-9SUEDonu2CHORJGNKU6TvhEZpcC0mL5Qw7LDZBU3OH-ksL5xuU32TMP4myTKiyQIBNaD3XGgsJu3Z=w1240-h930-s-no

If it pulls itself out of its funk, cool. If not, bubble hash.
No clue wtf u do when uploading pics but nobody can get a good view cuz with yours if u click them u see this! ;)

3E0ECCEE-64AC-417F-BE2D-77C4F254C7C9.png

Nobody else’s looks like that!
1664C274-3BD5-436D-BAA0-8EDD97B29A76.png

@Talonxracer sorry if you already know this.. If you want a spotless nail, its a bit tedious but you will have to qtip the nail right after every dab. Then you have to let the nail cool pretty much all the way down so you can hit it with a qtip soaked in ISO. Dry it with the other side of the qtip (sometimes a 3rd qtip dry is required if you are using basic qtips) then you are ready for the next dab. It can get a little annoying but when you have a nail that looks brand new after months of heavy use you will never go back to lazy dabbing. and rememeber, you gotta waste it to taste it, you should have a little puddle after every dab, it should never disolve completely. just my 2 cents for what its worth.

That's permanently burnt in not coming off only way is heating it off which degrades quartz or sandblasting

im thinkin maybe he chazzed his nail, but if its still early on you can kinda fix it. or maybe the temps were just a little too hot and it charred some rosin on the nail? just spit balling here

@Talonxracer I agree and think maybe a hard metal object like a dab tool may scrap it off but it won’t be easy.. I also know when I break bags pressing my rosin chazzs up the banger more then normal or leaving the enail on too long will do it also
I could scrap off some, but there is still some staining, I have a buddy who suggested getting some of the quartz cups that fit into the 25mm banger, so I ordered a few to try out.

@Hotfire this is the dabpress enail I have
IMG_20230502_120645.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back