Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ordered from that site? I was looking for a place to buy beaver genetics but no place I've ordered from has them.. I hadn't branched out cause yeah I got plenty of seeds for now but I do want more beavers
I haven't. But beavers posted and linked to it in his thread on here so I'm assuming it's legit

Tinto de Verano - Day 12
20230503_152936.jpg

4/20 order finally came yesterday! :cooldance:

View attachment 1589775

Sucks in the list of sale seeds had a 3pk of HSC raspberry parfait i think it was but got an email few days ago saying it was mislabeled on site and was a promo and free only if u spent over $500 i think it was! It was def up there and waaaay more than i spent but feel i got robbed! They shoulda honored their mistake but oh well! In house genetics are expensive AF so $6 a seed is ok enough deal! :thumbsup:
That sounds a little fishy. Should have honored the promotion.
In House is pricey. Hold onto those beans. Big trouble brewing with …Berner ( Cookies). In House, Thug Pug are associated/connected. Edit: seems the suit was dropped May1, and deemed a “misunderstanding “. When big bucks are involved…

Last edited:
4/20 order finally came yesterday! :cooldance:

View attachment 1589775

Sucks in the list of sale seeds had a 3pk of HSC raspberry parfait i think it was but got an email few days ago saying it was mislabeled on site and was a promo and free only if u spent over $500 i think it was! It was def up there and waaaay more then i spent but feel i got robbed! They shoulda honored their mistake but oh well! In house genetics are expensive AF so $6 a seed is ok enough deal! :thumbsup:
Inhouse terple is what Rocbud blueberry slushy comes from, which leads to @derek420colorado blueberry breath and night owl scoopski. I've grown the roc version and it's pretty awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back