Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inhouse terple is what Rocbud blueberry slushy comes from, which leads to @derek420colorado blueberry breath and night owl scoopski. I've grown the roc version and it's pretty awesome
I have some good ol original terple beans and a cross with it as well but forgot what other half is and far too lazy to dig it out! :rofl:

The cross i grew 1 of and it was some super dank and some big greasy ass buds that were an incredibly quick trim!

Ya i would assume that for sure! Skunk by itself is super sativa and then adding the chem in is extra sati!
I know. But most autos(And a few photos) I've researched that make the claim 'Skunk' are all mostly Indica... And I'm weirdly offended by that..!? :rofl:

I know. But most autos(And a few photos) I've researched that make the claim 'Skunk' are all mostly Indica... And I'm weirdly offended by that..!? :rofl:
I remember the Sensi seeds skunk #1 from early 90’s. It was an all day smoker with just enough mellow to erase the race. Aroma like exotic wildflowers and fruits with a little funk mixed in. Tasted sweet with a touch of spice. Long high. Used to rip bongs of that and jam the F out on my strummin utensil (guitar) and blastin epic vocals out the sound hole!

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday Live Stoners!

View attachment 1589698

When I was working in the server room I had two monitors, and mice that could collectively connect to 16 servers with two KVM (keyboard,video,mouse) switches and I was constantly confused where I was. I finally figured out how to color code the backgrounds on the servers but not all Microsoft apps could have their colors configured......... So yeah why isn't that mouse moving :rofl:

Last night I spent considerable time and effort to Threadmark an old Battle Thread it has 78 pages and both indoor and outdoor grows. I only threadmarked the indoor grows. I learned that It is kinda important for the threadmarked posts to have short content. But the idea was to show the @Cultivators what my vision is for a Strain Library. So lets say you want to grow some FastBuds, they have a lot of strains how do I choose Lets go look at some.

FastBuds
Mimosa Cake Auto, Forbidden Runtz Auto, Bruce Banner Auto, Strawberry Banana Auto, Kosher Cake Auto, Purple Punch Auto, and Wedding Glue Auto.

As you can see by using the reader mode all of the chitchat is removed making it easier to see the plants performance in different grow styles.

Lets say you are interested in Wedding Glue, the first post shows who is growing that and you search the thread on that grower to zero in on that strain.
Great stuff dude 🐭👍:thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back