Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got some skills :worship:. Excellent looking -All!!
Very interested in 99 Skunk.
He just started selling them. If your into that kinda thing:crying:

I’m sure it’s top shelf. Krk’s C99a is special. I’m just hoping for some skunky funk in auto form.
Beaver’s lil MoBStar is a personal fave.

@N/A-Greengo :d5: :pass: If you've never ordered from him direct be aware there's almost always website issues with the drops, but if you get an order placed you'll get it. Always been place an order and you'll get a separate email to pay unless he's just changed something up. Always used to get a pack of mixed auto freebies with an order and I'd guess that's probably the same

I’m a bit too flush with beans right now, and some Sweet Skunk photos in cue for summer. If they don’t give up enough nose hair curling stank, I’ll buy a few.

Someone sent me this skunk cross but have yet to run any since photo regs so gotta plan ahead on empty space!
image.jpg

Have you ordered from that site? I was looking for a place to buy beaver genetics but no place I've ordered from has them.. I hadn't branched out cause yeah I got plenty of seeds for now but I do want more beavers

4/20 order finally came yesterday! :cooldance:

image.jpg

Sucks in the list of sale seeds had a 3pk of HSC raspberry parfait i think it was but got an email few days ago saying it was mislabeled on site and was a promo and free only if u spent over $500 i think it was! It was def up there and waaaay more then i spent but feel i got robbed! They shoulda honored their mistake but oh well! In house genetics are expensive AF so $6 a seed is ok enough deal! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back