Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My failure at teaching gave me more respect for teachers... it takes a special gift, a ton of work in and out of class, and late nights... They're overworked, underpaid, and underappreciated. That mob of 5th grade Colombian kids chewed me up and spit me out. My current wife was a teacher for 44 years. In retirement she tutors my refugee kids... just can't stop teaching. She sees everything as a teaching moment.

Well the 4x4 has beans dropped! I dropped 3 of each bean just in case but wound up going 6/6 on tails after like 36hrs (forgot to plant em last night) so 2 pots got 2 in them!
Decided on 2X lil mobstar X livers and 2X blue microverse X sour hound! :thumbsup:
View attachment 1589707
Subbed!!

Day 63 girls are looking amazing on cruise control now and just playing the waiting game.. I pulled blue sprayed shoes remix and 99 skunks out the other night to defoilation them little bit but did not take pics... Added bud candy to rez last weekend and will again this weekend then some molasses :headbang:

IMG_4022.JPG

Rucu cucu OG in the front and Banana Bread in the back
IMG_4028.JPG

Mac and crack top left, Apollo black cherry #1 top right, and Apollo black cherry #2 bottom
IMG_4027.JPG

Blue sprayed shoes remix she has a bit of different smell kind of citrusy but with some else maybe candy
IMG_4026.JPG

99skunks I keep trying see if she's skunky I can't quite tell she definitely reeks and it's not fruity :gassy1:
IMG_4025.JPG

Last edited:
Day 63 girls are looking amzing on cruise control now and just playing the waiting game.. I pulled blue sprayed shoes remix and 99 skunks out the other night to defoilation the little bit but did not take pics... Added bud candy to rez last weekend and will again this weekend then some molasses :headbang:

View attachment 1589747

Rucu cucu OG in the front and Banana Bread in the back
View attachment 1589743

Mac and crack top left, Apollo black cherry #1 top right, and Apollo black cherry #2 bottom
View attachment 1589744

Blue sprayed shoes remix she has a bit of different smell kind of citrusy but with some else maybe candy
View attachment 1589745

99skunks I keep trying see if she's skunky I can't quite tell she definitely reeks and it's not fruity :gassy1:
View attachment 1589746
You got some skills :worship:. Excellent looking -All!!
Very interested in 99 Skunk.

You got some skills :worship:. Excellent looking -All!!
Very interested in 99 Skunk.
1683149976915.gif

Aww thanks I surprise myself sometimes still think there’s room for improvement though.. And yes me too can’t wait to see how she turns out cooterjuice ran some said it came out awesome and skunky

Roc's site so be prepared for the usual issues. Haven't heard of anything dropping through the seed banks
I am a stoner... But, I just checked again, and when I type Roc Bud Inc into Google... I can't find it. And I've never found it. My results only display Seed Banks with Roc Bud stock unfortunately.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back