Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plant directly to coco.. I don’t want to worry about the jiffy pellet going acidic.. you can use them just make sure to soak in water ph to 6.3.. you don’t need to put them in the coco till there up and ready IMO if your going to put the jiffy pellet in the pot to start might as well just start directly in the coco.. what’s your reasoning for using the pellets.. Nothing against them a lot of folks use them
I thought I had read somewhere not to plant directly into the coco. Sounds like that is not the case I will certainly skip the jiffy pellets one less thing. If I am dong 3 waterings a day, 1 that is 2 hours before lights off the 2nd 2 hours after lights on and then one in between those do I need to apply water to the seed more often until it sprouts?

well guess I’m high gave you 0 reps I’ll get those to you in a round about way.

Cough...cough......:eek2:...I Never said I could speak Spanish....................:biggrin:..............shame on me......

I Did see FD being Interviewed the other day.......and he swore blind I was Spanish.....even though Daz..I Think corrected him......:biggrin:...probably explains why people Think I speak Spanish................:biggrin:
English is my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd language. My brain just doesn’t cope with the sentence structure of other languages. Probably due to multiple concussions I had in my early year.

I thought I had read somewhere not to plant directly into the coco. Sounds like that is not the case I will certainly skip the jiffy pellets one less thing. If I am dong 3 waterings a day, 1 that is 2 hours before lights off the 2nd 2 hours after lights on and then one in between those do I need to apply water to the seed more often until it sprouts?

Fully saturate the pot 24-48 hours before the seed goes in. Put the pot in the tent to warm up. Won't need to water for a week at least. You won't get to multiple waterings a day until well into flower in 5 gallons of coco

Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday Live Stoners!

humpday.gif

Confused. . .

Because I always grab the wrong one and wonder where the cursor is.

My current situation.
View attachment 1589676
When I was working in the server room I had two monitors, and mice that could collectively connect to 16 servers with two KVM (keyboard,video,mouse) switches and I was constantly confused where I was. I finally figured out how to color code the backgrounds on the servers but not all Microsoft apps could have their colors configured......... So yeah why isn't that mouse moving :rofl:

Last night I spent considerable time and effort to Threadmark an old Battle Thread it has 78 pages and both indoor and outdoor grows. I only threadmarked the indoor grows. I learned that It is kinda important for the threadmarked posts to have short content. But the idea was to show the @Cultivators what my vision is for a Strain Library. So lets say you want to grow some FastBuds, they have a lot of strains how do I choose Lets go look at some.

FastBuds
Mimosa Cake Auto, Forbidden Runtz Auto, Bruce Banner Auto, Strawberry Banana Auto, Kosher Cake Auto, Purple Punch Auto, and Wedding Glue Auto.

As you can see by using the reader mode all of the chitchat is removed making it easier to see the plants performance in different grow styles.

Lets say you are interested in Wedding Glue, the first post shows who is growing that and you search the thread on that grower to zero in on that strain.

Last edited:

No worries it the thought that counts
Fully saturate the pot 24-48 hours before the seed goes in. Put the pot in the tent to warm up. Won't need to water for a week at least. You won't get to multiple waterings a day until well into flower in 5 gallons of coco
This is the way you shouldn’t need any additional fertigations for the first week with or without domes I’ve done both ways

Well the 4x4 has beans dropped! I dropped 3 of each bean just in case but wound up going 6/6 on tails after like 36hrs (forgot to plant em last night) so 2 pots got 2 in them!
Decided on 2X lil mobstar X livers and 2X blue microverse X sour hound! :thumbsup:
D72BAE80-D656-4503-9105-660399E78F92.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back