Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am proposing a new rule at work.

If you schedule a meeting during lunch time, you damn well better be providing lunch.
That's the unwritten law about lunch-time meetings. If you want people to attend and be friendly, you send out a link for everyone to order their lunch.

This brings back memories of patrolling the conference rooms at lunch time looking for leftovers from lunch meetings.

And over 1,000 grams is it legal there yet? :pighug:
The Hamilton County Crime Lab confirmed the marijuana submitted weighed over 1,000 grams.
That's only 2 pounds!)(@#*&@! Lots of us have more than that in personal stash. And the pictures were obviously not his basement, but file footage of a big grow op. They're getting ready to railroad the poor guy.

I live by the 3 rules:
- No smell
- No Sell
- No Tell

It's hard, but if nobody knows you exist, then the cops don't know you exist and that keeps everybody happy.

Still about 1 an 3/4 pounds more then I ever have :haha: I do feel for him but guessing he put him self in that situation
But 2lbs of live plants is l not a lot after it's dried...:shrug: That could totally be 1 plant and couple little jars of flower but they don't mention any of that

But 2lbs of live plants is l not a lot after it's dried...:shrug: That could totally be 1 plant and couple little jars of flower but they don't mention any of that
Oh I agree they don’t say much about any of it and I couldn’t find any other reports but what has me curious is why they had a search warrant to begin with that’s my only reasoning that he may have been doing something he shouldn’t have been.. The story is kind of vague my main point was he wasn’t being arrested just because of soil and ferts they had much more then that.. if he was doing it by the books then great but if not it makes all of us look bad

Last edited:
Oh I agree they don’t say much about any of it and I couldn’t find any other reports but what has me curious is why they had a search warrant to begin with that’s my only reasoning that he may have been doing something he shouldn’t have been.. They story is kind of vague my main point was he was being arrested just because of soil and ferts they had much more then that.. if he was doing it by the books then great but if not it makes all of us look bad
If that was in @Blue_dreamer home state pretty positive its still illegal based off his stories of road tripping to MI to stock up at dispo! ;)

Oh I agree they don’t say much about any of it and I couldn’t find any other reports but what has me curious is why they had a search warrant to begin with that’s my only reasoning that he may have been doing something he shouldn’t have been.. They story is kind of vague my main point was he was being arrested just because of soil and ferts they had much more then that.. if he was doing it by the books then great but if not it makes all of us look bad
The only grow op that's gotten busted here since the gov signed MRTA (NY marijuana regulation and taxation act) was a high school teacher that was growing for the mafia for the last 22 years, with police protection, and bribing a federal agent. Two officers were also charged. From the quantities in the bust it sounded like a continuous grow of about 30 plants. But they lie so much about quantities, who knows.

But they lie so much about quantities, who knows.

i have 1000 plantz growin atm, all in full flower :headbang: ...........................................................................but that'z a total fuckin lie :rofl: :mrgreen: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back