Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US was one of the British colonies, I don't know how we never taught y'all to speak American. If you can speak British, Spanish, and American you are definitely a polyglot.

Cough...cough......:eek2:...I Never said I could speak Spanish....................:biggrin:..............shame on me......

I Did see FD being Interviewed the other day.......and he swore blind I was Spanish.....even though Daz..I Think corrected him......:biggrin:...probably explains why people Think I speak Spanish................:biggrin:

View attachment 1589678

Girls chillin...birds trillin............:zen:....Frogs thrillin.........:crying:....

And you.........have you broken Hibernation yet....?..........:pighug:
Barely a break. We had a warm April, but it’s chilly and rainy mostly. Grass is green!
Critters sound full of LIFE!!! Re-emergence. Favorite time of the year.

Looks primo!! Can’t say that I’ve sampled anything from the Ethos catalog…yet. Guessing she is sati leaning in effects?
You definitely got the purps. Love it when the trichs go purple.
Most definitely Sativa as her effects after even a long cure are almost entirely an energizing happy go lucky feeling cerebral...
:d5:

Hmmmm.............View attachment 1589679.....after working with 46 5th graders....Any other job is the Easy Option........... :biggrin:

Gawd Bless Teachers...they give us a 7 hour Sanity Break Monday to Friday.........:crying:
My failure at teaching gave me more respect for teachers... it takes a special gift, a ton of work in and out of class, and late nights... They're overworked, underpaid, and underappreciated. That mob of 5th grade Colombian kids chewed me up and spit me out. My current wife was a teacher for 44 years. In retirement she tutors my refugee kids... just can't stop teaching. She sees everything as a teaching moment.

Cough...cough......:eek2:...I Never said I could speak Spanish....................:biggrin:..............shame on me......

I Did see FD being Interviewed the other day.......and he swore blind I was Spanish.....even though Daz..I Think corrected him......:biggrin:...probably explains why people Think I speak Spanish................:biggrin:
Is this interview something we all can see or something private :d5::pass:

Well, you do live in España so you must be able to defend yourself in Spanish when you go to market. My friend from Belfast could only say, "One beerio and no rip-ee-off-ee-o.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back