Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was in @Blue_dreamer home state pretty positive its still illegal based off his stories of road tripping to MI to stock up at dispo! ;)

Yep. Rec weed is on the ballot coming in November.

This guy was done dirty. They used stock footage from a huge grow. It was in his basement.

And that folks is why you don't tell anyone. Loose lips sink ships.

That's the unwritten law about lunch-time meetings. If you want people to attend and be friendly, you send out a link for everyone to order their lunch.

This brings back memories of patrolling the conference rooms at lunch time looking for leftovers from lunch meetings.

I hate getting the emails from secretaries that are like "There is food left in the XYZ conference room!"

like "hey fatties, some suckle at the teat of the company and eat some leftovers before we throw it away."

Oh I agree they don’t say much about any of it and I couldn’t find any other reports but what has me curious is why they had a search warrant to begin with that’s my only reasoning that he may have been doing something he shouldn’t have been.. The story is kind of vague my main point was he wasn’t being arrested just because of soil and ferts they had much more then that.. if he was doing it by the books then great but if not it makes all of us look bad

Yeah. My guess is the dude was selling, and told people where his grow was.

Or, he told friends, who told friends, who told someone who doesn't like him.

Probably but would be nice to have some more facts they don’t say much so who really knows :shrug:

Probably but would be nice to have some more facts they don’t say much so who really knows :shrug:
The scenarios that could have led up to the arrest are as numerous as your imagination could concoct, LOL

My vote is on a disgruntled vindictive ex.

I have a family member who got wrapped up in a drug ring. At one point police raided his home and found $200k in his BBQ grill. Turns out his ex ratted him out. She got wind of it and wanted in, but he didn't want to share so he booted her out. Exes are terrible secret keepers is the lesson I took away from that.

I have a family member who got wrapped up in a drug ring. At one point police raided his home and found $200k in his BBQ grill. Turns out his ex ratted him out. She got wind of it and wanted in, but he didn't want to share so he booted her out. Exes are terrible secret keepers is the lesson I took away from that.

I have a distant relative that was busted because they got caught stealing electric.

If they'd just paid for the electric, or bought some generators, they would haven't been caught. They were way out in the country, so no one would have even questioned a diesel or propane generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back