Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You took the Easy way out @Mara Cachafa .......?..............:biggrin:
'Easy way out' because I dropped out of high school to explore the world, and seek my fortune on the high seas? Mom always said, "if yr gonna be dumb, you better be tough." I did get around to my GED, AA, and BA eventually, while my mobility was limited at "Club Fed" after adventures involving various boatloads of maracachafa. Ah, to be young again.

I was reading an article the other day about American English...compared to UK English...and I got all the Translations Spot On.....and I was Wongering if I could claim to be bi-lingual.......:eyebrows:....it is a different language after all..................... :headbang:
The US was one of the British colonies, I don't know how we never taught y'all to speak American. If you can speak British, Spanish, and American you are definitely a polyglot.

Cheers @BCBudlady !

A little Ethos, Purple Thai rosin for you and @Frank the Dank ..

Screenshot_20230503-104833~2.png

:pass:

Morning Auntie. Must be quite beautiful in your garden in early May.

Girls chillin...birds trillin............:zen:....Frogs thrillin.........:crying:....

And you.........have you broken Hibernation yet....?..........:pighug:

They handed me a book and put me in a room with 46 fifth graders who definitely did not want to learn English. I didn't have adequate crowd-control skills,

Hmmmm.............
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
.....after working with 46 5th graders....Any other job is the Easy Option........... :biggrin:

Gawd Bless Teachers...they give us a 7 hour Sanity Break Monday to Friday.........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back