Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good day monos!
In Barranquilla people called me "Mono," I guess because my hair was the same color as their monkeys. I got a job teaching English there in the 1970's. It didn't last long. I didn't have a HS diploma yet, but they hired me because I was a native English speaker. They handed me a book and put me in a room with 46 fifth graders who definitely did not want to learn English. I didn't have adequate crowd-control skills, so I left to build a marine railway in Sta. Marta.

This hits so close to home.

1683121262351.png

babydance.gif

Got work piling up this morning. Time to crank up some workin tunes

Just got off a roof. I think I just pushed a dead pigeon down a roof drain. Now I gotta go back in the office try and get some of this stuff done so we're all not working illegally

Just Another day in the Office.........?......................:pighug:

I was in a meeting yesterday and someone starts trying to explain to me how a process works that I literally created about 10 years ago. Like, this is my process, bro. I made it. WTF do you think you're doing explaining this shit to me? Especially badly.

ENXX2DGXUAQkPRG.jpg

My son tried some CBD oil to help him sleep.......and proceeded to tell me how any why it Worked......:biggrin:.....I Had to Sound Surprised...:crying:

Have a good day monos!

You too Goo.................. :pighug: ...

In Barranquilla people called me "Mono," I guess because my hair was the same color as their monkeys. I got a job teaching English there in the 1970's. It didn't last long. I didn't have a HS diploma yet, but they hired me because I was a native English speaker. They handed me a book and put me in a room with 46 fifth graders who definitely did not want to learn English. I didn't have adequate crowd-control skills, so I left to build a marine railway in Sta. Marta.

You took the Easy way out @Mara Cachafa .......?..............:biggrin:

I was reading an article the other day about American English...compared to UK English...and I got all the Translations Spot On.....and I was Wondering if I could claim to be bi-lingual.......:eyebrows:....it is a different language after all..................... :headbang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back