Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. But most autos(And a few photos) I've researched that make the claim 'Skunk' are all mostly Indica... And I'm weirdly offended by that..!? :rofl:
I think a lot of breeders think that the skunk smell comes from the Afghani in the. It's supposedly AfghanxColombianxMexica. I remember one quote from I think Skunk man Sam that the afghan "put the funk back in the skunk" because he had bred away from that scent for years because he found it less potent/easily busted grows.

Last edited:
#3s favorite dance teacher is done as of last night so there's been a lot of big emotions going on... like of the "I don't want to dance anymore" sort. I did get her to class tonight at least and she seems to be feeling a little better. I think she's going to take the summer off and just do a musical theater camp or two and then decide from there what she wants to do. I don't care either way but I don't want her to quit just because she's sad and then immediately regret it. If she decides she wants to switch over to primarily theater we luckily have a great program she can go into instead of the ballet school. Idk. My head hurts.

I think a lot of breeders think that the skunk smell comes from the Afghani in the. It's supposedly AfghanxColombianxMexica. I remember one quote from I think Skunk man Sam that the afghan "put the funk back in the skunk" because he had bred away from that scent for years because he found it less potent/more easily unstable grows.
I believe that is what I’ve read as well. I know that everyone in my age group would agree on that description. I also remember smoking some around the same time called just “skunk” and if you had it on you… everyone in a 30’ area knew it was there. Didn’t matter how many bags you used, it permeated! Also the “pine tree “ weed? NL 1,2 or 5 if memory serves. Always came around x-mas…

I believe that is what I’ve read as well. I know that everyone in my age group would agree on that description. I also remember smoking some around the same time called just “skunk” and if you had it on you… everyone in a 30’ area knew it was there. Didn’t matter how many bags you used, it permeated! Also the “pine tree “ weed? NL 1,2 or 5 if memory serves. Always came around x-mas…
Xmas tree around here was supposedly a skunk x nl1. Cuts were spread around by bikers. You could stick the buds to the wall and they would stay there. Our local grower ran into some issues in the early 2000s and it was lost. Was my daily smoke growing up. Csi Humboldt has had ibl seeds for years but I haven't grown any. I've been holding onto seeds for like 25 years but I doubt they sprout anymore. Agseed co has the original skunkman sam skunk1 genetics that are selected for the skunk smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back