Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, if somebody tells you to "throw that plant out the window!" do not take it literally.

:crying: ppp

I was recruited by a member here. Not sure who. He caught me having a smoke in my day off work. I was not careful enough. I thought he was a cop and I was busted.

i know exactly who it was....but me lipz are sealed :muahaha:

So far I have two questions.

How do you include a person's name in your post? I have an alert that says quoted and I see names in green in the posts. Is that the @ symbol? Like a tag for the person?

What decisions do I need to make to start trying to grow a plant? I see a lot of information.

i see u already figgered it out, but to tag someone, jus put the @ in front of their name, like this @Entombed ;) and while ur at it, ya might as well g'head & tag @DCLXVI and give him a big :thanks: for bringin ya onboard :thumbsup: ................oopz, i jus got thru sayin me lipz were sealed, didn't i-? :doh: :rolleyes2: ah well....:smokeit:

Sorry if I'm a bit slow on things. It is a day off and I had a smoke to get my nerve up to login and try to post.

hey, everybody here was new once ;) the one & only thing u gotta remember is that afn is an entire city full of, u guessed -> stonerz :face: ....and well, nuff said :rofl:

can you use miracle grow dirt?

if u wanna uze mg, get the miracle-gro organic that comez in a black bag ;)

I am impressed. An active forum that isn't Facebook or Instagram.

uh, yeah, this place most def ain't fuckbook or ig :nono: jus a buncha happee-go-lucky stonerz that luv to grow weed & have fun :joy: ppp

Having a dab buffet this morning @420Forever :pass: :pighug::rofl:
20230428_090225.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back