Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I have two questions.

How do you include a person's name in your post? I have an alert that says quoted and I see names in green in the posts. Is that the @ symbol? Like a tag for the person?

What decisions do I need to make to start trying to grow a plant? I see a lot of information.
That is correct, @ and the name alerts the person you are tagging.

Are you thinking indoors or outdoors?

It is Friday and I have all the darn chores finished!

Time to saddle up the Unicorn!

:yoinks: Don't mention the Unico....unic...uni............Woah....it is Friday...

unicor.gif

Let her Riiiiip...................

Ok let me try this. Thank you @Lil Dab for the lesson. It gives a list to pick from with the @ when you start typing. So easy. What a cool feature.

I like this. Let me try again. @Talonxracer . Thanks for the help too. I will try indoors. I am ready for the scolding, can you use miracle grow dirt?

Ok let me try this. Thank you @Lil Dab for the lesson. It gives a list to pick from with the @ when you start typing. So easy. What a cool feature.

I like this. Let me try again. @Talonxracer . Thanks for the help too. I will try indoors. I am ready for the scolding, can you use miracle grow dirt?
Good thing about AFN is we don't scold round these parts. Everyone is here to bring each other up and learn from eachother. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back