Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I am new and lost. I made an introduction post in I think the right place. A nice person already answered a question for me. This is a general chat thread where it is ok to ask questions?

Hi everyone. I am new and lost. I made an introduction post in I think the right place. A nice person already answered a question for me. This is a general chat thread where it is ok to ask questions?
Welcome, fellow traveller. You will get genuine stoner advice here. Many experts. However, if somebody tells you to "throw that plant out the window!" do not take it literally.

Anything you need feel free...I'll help you anytime....

Drying some orange sherbet x banana purple punch....both 420 fastbuds strains i crossed.....
20230427_212817.jpg

Howdy! Good to see ya made it over to the live stoner chat! Ask away, someone will have the info or can steer you in the right direction!

I was recruited by a member here. Not sure who. He caught me having a smoke in my day off work. I was not careful enough. I thought he was a cop and I was busted.

@DCLXVI .....is this your Recruit.........?........

Welcome to our Home @Entombed :pass: ...we are all super chilled here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back