Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I have two questions.

How do you include a person's name in your post? I have an alert that says quoted and I see names in green in the posts. Is that the @ symbol? Like a tag for the person?

What decisions do I need to make to start trying to grow a plant? I see a lot of information.

It is Friday and I have all the darn chores finished!

Time to saddle up the Unicorn!
Let's saddle up partner :bong: except I got the big rig fired up the unicorn just looks too pretty all clean just sitting there I'd hate to get her dirty :devil::funny::funny:

Really?? Did you run one?
What was the size and structure like?

👍✌️☮️
I've only smoked it, but it is by far one of the funkiest terp profiles I've experienced. Also has a great buzz imo, relaxed/ creative effects. Wish I had more info for ya! We have some photo seeds we are looking forward to growing, when we have room, lol.

So far I have two questions.

How do you include a person's name in your post? I have an alert that says quoted and I see names in green in the posts. Is that the @ symbol? Like a tag for the person?

What decisions do I need to make to start trying to grow a plant? I see a lot of information.

So you quote a person by click quote message and you can quote multiple messages in the post or you can hit reply but then it gets little confusing you easy lose your place when using that button.. I use the quote button always I never use reply.. And yes to "mention" someone you start with the @ symbol then start typing there name and a list with pop up after a couple letters

1682694392557.png

1682694444808.png

First you should decide how you want to grow and how much time you want to put into the garden

1676404249026-png.1565460

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back