Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5104.JPG

80 ltrs seedling compost..........:eyebrows:...just Waiting........

Afternoon @Jpkindbud :pass: .sharing one....

Good News and bad today.........I got seedling compost.....But...the price has gone up from 7 euros.....to 10.50 euros a 80lt bag......:yoinks:

That means my production costs per pot has jumped from 2 euros a pot...to around 3..just on compo.................:yoinks:......

IMG_5105.JPG

I Hope I get my moneys worth...........................................................................................................................:crying:.......

View attachment 1588074

80 ltrs seedling compost..........:eyebrows:...just Waiting........

Afternoon @Jpkindbud :pass: .sharing one....

Good News and bad today.........I got seedling compost.....But...the price has gone up from 7 euros.....to 10.50 euros a 80lt bag......:yoinks:

That means my production costs per pot has jumped from 2 euros a pot...to around 3..just on compo.................:yoinks:......

View attachment 1588080

I Hope I get my moneys worth...........................................................................................................................:crying:.......
would that copper tape work for chilis and other potted veggies? we get stormed with what i believe are aphids or some type or whiteish looking bugs and ants. ill have to take a picture when it gets hotter and i see them again.

#PinkyPot
PINKYPOT.gif

IMG_5114.JPG

Poor Pinky......still spitting out used up pollen sacks....and the donors have been dead for days..

Judging by the pistils......she Should be pregnant....... so @PinkyNotTheBrain ...have you decided a Name.........or are we Just calling it Pinkys Frog for now........?......

frogspa.gif

My new RS 7gal autoflower bags arrived. They are the same height as the 5gallon, but a larger diameter. That addresses my only real complaint about the 5gal size, when you get a heavy tall plant it will make the bag lean and eventually fall over...... :headbang:

1682699341180.png

lol

Once upon a time, in a land far away, there were two kinds of cannabis plants - photoperiod and autoflower. Photoperiod plants were larger and produced more buds, but they required a strict light schedule to flower. Autoflower plants were smaller, but they could flower regardless of the light schedule.

The two types of plants coexisted peacefully for many years, but one day, the photoperiod plants grew envious of the autoflowers' ability to flower without the need for a strict light schedule. They began to plot against the autoflowers, and before long, they had taken control of the fields.

The autoflowers were forced to flee to the outskirts of the land, where they struggled to survive. But they refused to give up, and they began to plan their revenge.

One day, a young autoflower named Rosie came up with a daring plan. She and her fellow autoflowers would sneak into the photoperiod fields and sabotage the plants' light schedules. If they could disrupt the photoperiod plants' flowering, the autoflowers would have a chance to take back the fields.

The plan was risky, but the autoflowers had nothing to lose. They snuck into the photoperiod fields at night, using their smaller size to avoid detection. They carefully adjusted the timers on the lights, causing the photoperiod plants to flower at the wrong time.

The photoperiod plants were furious when they discovered the sabotage, and they launched a full-scale attack on the autoflowers. The photoperiod plants were bigger and stronger, but the autoflowers had a secret weapon - their ability to flower quickly and without regard to light schedules.

As the photoperiod plants charged towards the autoflowers, the autoflowers began to flower in response. Buds burst forth from their stems, and the air was filled with a sweet, pungent aroma. The photoperiod plants were momentarily stunned by the sudden burst of growth, and the autoflowers seized the opportunity to strike.

Using their smaller size to their advantage, the autoflowers darted in and out of the photoperiod plants, nipping at their stems and leaves. The photoperiod plants were too slow to keep up, and before long, they were defeated.

The autoflowers emerged victorious, having saved the day with their quick growth and nimble movements. They reclaimed their rightful place in the fields, and from that day on, photoperiod and autoflower plants lived in harmony, each respecting the other's unique strengths.

would that copper tape work for chilis and other potted veggies? we get stormed with what i believe are aphids or some type or whiteish looking bugs and ants. ill have to take a picture when it gets hotter and i see them again.

The copper tape would work for any veg/flower pots @Hotfire .....but it is for Snails........I don't Think it works for ants or aphids.......... :pass:

View attachment 1588088

lol

Once upon a time, in a land far away, there were two kinds of cannabis plants - photoperiod and autoflower. Photoperiod plants were larger and produced more buds, but they required a strict light schedule to flower. Autoflower plants were smaller, but they could flower regardless of the light schedule.

The two types of plants coexisted peacefully for many years, but one day, the photoperiod plants grew envious of the autoflowers' ability to flower without the need for a strict light schedule. They began to plot against the autoflowers, and before long, they had taken control of the fields.

The autoflowers were forced to flee to the outskirts of the land, where they struggled to survive. But they refused to give up, and they began to plan their revenge.

One day, a young autoflower named Rosie came up with a daring plan. She and her fellow autoflowers would sneak into the photoperiod fields and sabotage the plants' light schedules. If they could disrupt the photoperiod plants' flowering, the autoflowers would have a chance to take back the fields.

The plan was risky, but the autoflowers had nothing to lose. They snuck into the photoperiod fields at night, using their smaller size to avoid detection. They carefully adjusted the timers on the lights, causing the photoperiod plants to flower at the wrong time.

The photoperiod plants were furious when they discovered the sabotage, and they launched a full-scale attack on the autoflowers. The photoperiod plants were bigger and stronger, but the autoflowers had a secret weapon - their ability to flower quickly and without regard to light schedules.

As the photoperiod plants charged towards the autoflowers, the autoflowers began to flower in response. Buds burst forth from their stems, and the air was filled with a sweet, pungent aroma. The photoperiod plants were momentarily stunned by the sudden burst of growth, and the autoflowers seized the opportunity to strike.

Using their smaller size to their advantage, the autoflowers darted in and out of the photoperiod plants, nipping at their stems and leaves. The photoperiod plants were too slow to keep up, and before long, they were defeated.

The autoflowers emerged victorious, having saved the day with their quick growth and nimble movements. They reclaimed their rightful place in the fields, and from that day on, photoperiod and autoflower plants lived in harmony, each respecting the other's unique strengths.

You are Playing with the A1 again...........?............or...have you Dab'd early...............

daaabs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back