Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got 2 of my orders here is a pic - all the SLAPS! MVB is the MVP and Be ready for a new Photo breeder MIRACROP!
1682637087581.jpeg

Right I live jar to jar just like paycheck to paycheck.

Definetly jar to jar but luckily I got Mrs. LD and she does pretty good with our finances keeping us a float and if emergerycy rise we got funds but no extra play money right now:toke::pass:

trust me I have already thought about I took down the 55 gallon fish tank last week after vinny died and was looking at 2x4 tents immediately but then started adding up lights, fans and all the extras needed for a complete tent and that's where that stopped :nono: If your footing the bill I'll set one up tomorrow :crying:

this is why i got a cheap 2x2x4.5 tent for 60 bucks so i can veg there and have a lil perpetual. just going to use my ts1000. no inline fan just a clip fan. my new hobby has become an obsession and id be fine with a room full of tents, my wife not so much :rofl:

this is why i got a cheap 2x2x4.5 tent for 60 bucks so i can veg there and have a lil perpetual. just going to use my ts1000. no inline fan just a clip fan. my new hobby has become an obsession and id be fine with a room full of tents, my wife not so much :rofl:
It's a addiction I love growing.. I do the same I have a 18"x36x60" tent i use for drying and seedlings then into the 3x3 or 4x4 they go.. I normally have the next seedling up and ready by the time the tents ready under a 100w bestva full spec led
593E97EF-EC6C-43AC-AE51-F2AB2AA54E67.jpeg

Definetly jar to jar but luckily I got Mrs. LD and she does pretty good with our finances keeping us a float and if emergerycy rise we got funds but no extra play money right now:toke::pass:
man when I had a wife she was worse then me. She would even steal quarters from my kid to buy booze cause I wouldnt give her money. Money burns a hole in my pocket. Never been good with saving it. Only good at spending it.

man when I had a wife she was worse then me. She would even steal quarters from my kid to buy booze cause I wouldnt give her money. Money burns a hole in my pocket. Never been good with saving it. Only good at spending it.

Thank goodness you got rid of her.. I've gotten better with money but still have my moments that's why she's in charge of bills and we've never had a issue in the 10+ years living together :goodluck::whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back