Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cooking with gas now! Both batches of soil fit. All is amended and will have a few months
to compost before I start growing again this fall.
Cheap manufacturing but it should last a few years. Will definitely make life easier for me.

qnD15pO.jpg
Sweetness! I bought this huge, round compost bin that you're supposed to roll around the yard every once in awhile. It requires a lot of attention, so now it's a planter.

Sweetness! I bought this huge, round compost bin that you're supposed to roll around the yard every once in awhile. It requires a lot of attention, so now it's a planter.

I've had several different ones over the years. This one holds 50 gallons of soil per barrel.
No more moving soil around to different containers. Each batch can cook all together 9 months between use.
Thinkin about buying some high dollar chicken shit on line.Lol

I've had several different ones over the years. This one holds 50 gallons of soil per barrel.
No more moving soil around to different containers. Each batch can cook all together 9 months between use.
Thinkin about buying some high dollar chicken shit on line.Lol
I happen to have some high dollar chicken shit I made from healthy chickens on my own homestead. It took it a full year to compost because I kept letting it dry out. But since using it, I won't veg without it! Chicken shit is good shit for cannabis. :hump:

What a problem,,,, I went into the closet and turned on the light,,,,there in front of me was 9 different strains of bud sitting on the shelf,,,,, which one!?!?!? LOL never had this problem before! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back