Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a problem,,,, I went into the closet and turned on the light,,,,there in front of me was 9 different strains of bud sitting on the shelf,,,,, which one!?!?!? LOL never had this problem before! LOL

jus wait til ur faced with about 30 diff strainz....ahh! :wall: :rofl: ppp

You all need to smoke more I'm lucky if have more then 2:haha::gassy::baked::jointman::lildab:
Maybe you need another tent?

I have one to make compost out of kitchen/garden trim.

IMG_20230427_151304309_HDR.jpg

I also get rid of all my Amazon boxes in the composter.

_DSC5499.JPG_DSC5501.JPG_DSC5502.JPG

trust me I have already thought about I took down the 55 gallon fish tank last week after vinny died and was looking at 2x4 tents immediately but then started adding up lights, fans and all the extras needed for a complete tent and that's where that stopped :nono: If your footing the bill I'll set one up tomorrow :crying:

Good morfnoevight all you happy Thursday Live Stoners.

@PinkyNotTheBrain I have never heard that list of symptoms before? Maybe a doctor visit is in order? I hope you feel better soon.

I need to roast coffee and make chocolates today. I pressed 10g of rosin yesterday. The Black Fire is amazing at ~25% yield and easy to pick up.
Thanks bubba. Im sure my eyes are swollen from not sleeping and all these pains through my neck and shoulders started when I hurt myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back