Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness you got rid of her.. I've gotten better with money but still have my moments that's why she's in charge of bills and we've never had a issue in the 10+ years living together :goodluck::whew:
Yeah should have never got her in the first place. She was a mistake. But she made me a better person. So something good came out of it. Didn’t teach me how to save money tho. Lol. its tuff when you pay for everything yourself child support and spend money on growing weed instead of saving it.

@Lil Dab and @InkAddict$ thx for the rep guys! @PinkyNotTheBrain I’ve been trying to figure out a way to wedge a brace between the 2 barrels. 2 hard plastic bushings pinched together by the weight. If I break them the barrels will slide together and bind. Both barrels spin like a dream, I’m good with it.
I’ll call it Ole Swayback. Lol

Yeah should have never got her in the first place. She was a mistake. But she made me a better person. So something good came out of it. Didn’t teach me how to save money tho. Lol. its tuff when you pay for everything yourself child support and spend money on growing weed instead of saving it.
I feel for ya I know a couple guys in your situation you'll get there and it's all for the better :headbang::pighug::pass:

TY @Lil Dab

342975071_1205083060188532_3154017117616554154_n.jpg

Hey, evening guys. Didn't get a chance to check in today, I was at work all day. Had a great day though, and got some more of my tomatoes out in the back yard. One of my birds eye chilis did not like hardening off though and has shriveled up really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back