Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
New podcast with Mitch and Tim from mephisto. Major takeaways are they're planning on releasing 17(!) new photo to auto strains in the next year. And they're working on turning a 30+ year old Karel's haze from SSSC into an auto. I'm guessing that's the sativa plant testing that they're doing now around here

New podcast with Mitch and Tim from mephisto. Major takeaways are they're planning on releasing 17(!) new photo to auto strains in the next year. And they're working on turning a 30+ year old Karel's haze from SSSC into an auto. I'm guessing that's the sativa plant testing that they're doing now around here
Not even sure what that is but it sounds good AF:headbang::pass:

@Lil Dab :d5: Karel's haze is an original haze and skunk 1. And there's probably some of it in everything now somewhere down the line
I'm listening to the podcast now thanks I had no idea what to expect that would be interesting for sure :headbang::pass:

this is why i got a cheap 2x2x4.5 tent for 60 bucks so i can veg there and have a lil perpetual. just going to use my ts1000. no inline fan just a clip fan. my new hobby has become an obsession and id be fine with a room full of tents, my wife not so much :rofl:
:rofl: When Ms. MOG agreed to let me have a corner in the spare room she had no idea how much space I would eventually take :naughtystep:
During harvest I have 75% of the space busy.
Those are beautiful, your going to have a jungle in there :hula:

Day 14 Girls got a foliar feed tonight kelp, full up, and yucca dimmed the light before i did couple hours after lights on.. Then turned it back just little bit lower then I had running 300 umol @ 18/6 48" to canopy 200w 75%.. Temps and rh 80f 65%

IMG_3893.JPG

IMG_3894.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back