Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab buddy ur never hear this early :pass:
Yeah kinda of an odd time for me I passed out after my shower last night and didn’t wake up till now.. now laying in bed trying to figure out what to do get up and get ready for work or sleep more

Yeah @Fermented_Fruitz ..... :headbang: ....I stuck it on when the kids came and I had to Hide them in the back garden.....:biggrin:

I can control the odd snail on the patio......but the back garden is a snail fest....
OGC.3b3c2d9f6849108625025f517fd6471d

But.....I never suffered any damage.......:headbang:
1682494774571.jpeg

Pain in the arse!!!! My old garden had copper tape everywhere lol

The hours I See you In....morning and night ...I Know you are getting as litle sleep as I am............:pighug:...it is a Curse......

Why....Thank you kind Sir..........I Think there are a fair few things that are as Enjoyable as an after dinner smoke........:pass:
Ya just cuz of the time difference when you're on at my dinner time im always surprised. It's funny when I think i can tell u sleepy typing. ive never slept much but i swear it used to be sound.

:biggrin: ppl who were never tobacco smokers may not have appreciated its ... if i could always feel as content as i do for that minute.. i put it in my top 10 everyday moments. Things that slow down the world like a perfect breeze, another good smoke besides the obvious one is when it puts u back to sleep, ive put so many holes in my sheets cuz I felt myself falling asleep, knew i should put it out but it felt too good and just decided to risk it. Sleeping like a baby.... A dangerous smoking baby

Ya just cuz of the time difference when you're on at my dinner time im always surprised. It's funny when I think i can tell u sleepy typing. ive never slept much but i swear it used to be sound.

:biggrin: ppl who were never tobacco smokers may not have appreciated its ... if i could always feel as content as i do for that minute.. i put it in my top 10 everyday moments. Things that slow down the world like a perfect breeze, another good smoke besides the obvious one is when it puts u back to sleep, ive put so many holes in my sheets cuz I felt myself falling asleep, knew i should put it out but it felt too good and just decided to risk it. Sleeping like a baby.... A dangerous smoking baby

It's funny when I think i can tell u sleepy typing.

I find after 18 hours site time I start to Flag a bit........................... :crying: ....

ppl who were never tobacco smokers may not have appreciated its ... if i could always feel as content as i do for that minute..

:d5: Yup.....

Things that slow down the world like a perfect breeze, another good smoke besides the obvious one is when it puts u back to sleep, ive put so many holes in my sheets cuz I felt myself falling asleep, knew i should put it out but it felt too good and just decided to risk it. Sleeping like a baby.... A dangerous smoking baby

My mothers worst nightmare........:headbang:...we were Trained out of it...coz my dad used to do it.....falling aslep in bed while smoking...

View attachment 1587458
Pain in the arse!!!! My old garden had copper tape everywhere lol

Morning @Redeye Master ... :pass: ..sharing one......

You wanna See them here compared to the UK............:headbang:...it is no Wonder the Spanish eat them......with such a massive food source it would be Rude not to........

Nope.....I'm Not trying it.........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back