Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Redeye Master ... :pass: ..sharing one......

You wanna See them here compared to the UK............:headbang:...it is no Wonder the Spanish eat them......with such a massive food source it would be Rude not to........

Nope.....I'm Not trying it.........:crying:
giphy (11).gif

I find after 18 hours site time I start to Flag a bit........................... :crying: ....

:d5: Yup.....

My mothers worst nightmare........:headbang:...we were Trained out of it...coz my dad used to do it.....falling aslep in bed while smoking...
My gramas too, but not without reason, my father started fires on accident twice at my current house one candle one hand rolled cigarette, so no candles in the house, he also started 2 on purpose not here obviously so grama always worried id be a pyro. I don't remember her having to actually worry I love fire but im more subtle too easy to get caught up always smelling like some kind of smoke 😁

Morning @Redeye Master ... :pass: ..sharing one......

You wanna See them here compared to the UK............:headbang:...it is no Wonder the Spanish eat them......with such a massive food source it would be Rude not to........

Nope.....I'm Not trying it.........:crying:
Stuck in your British ways there @Mossy looool don’t worry I wouldn’t try them either 👍🏻

Stuck in your British ways there @Mossy looool don’t worry I wouldn’t try them either 👍🏻

What the Spanish do is capture them.....stick them in a box for a fortnight with only Rosemary to eat..so they purge their systems....

and I'm Thinking....hmmmmmm........

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

Stick em in a box wih a load of canna trim....'erbs an 'erb huh....?....and you'll have a load of psychoactive food........ :chef:....

and ....even that hasn't managed to Tempt me...........:crying:...

IMG_20230426_032023317.jpg
IMG_20230426_032356914.jpg

Just bought em already got holes, been like 3 weeks, cuz while I was hurt i was falling asleep randomly sitting up n sleep walking or in the middle of a conversation i put holes in it. Spent extra for the high thread count and couldn't keep it nice, filthy animal :deadhorse: i actually bought 2 sets cuz i knew i couldn't last :crying:one was grey and the higher quality but i came home and aunt was like o i need new sheets too😑

View attachment 1587463

My gramas too, but not without reason, my father started fires on accident twice at my current house one candle one hand rolled cigarette, so no candles in the house, he also started 2 on purpose not here obviously so grama always worried id be a pyro. I don't remember her having to actually worry I love fire but im more subtle too easy to get caught up always smelling like some kind of smoke 😁

They found out my dads first wife had cancer when her 5th baby was born...and she died when the baby was 6 months old...
So he worked all day to keep the money coming in....then he stayed awake all night coz his wife used to try to kill herself.... :headbang:..
Hard habit to break once it has set in.....

I Adore garden bonfire smoke...........:biggrin: .......

View attachment 1587466View attachment 1587468
Just bought em already got holes, been like 3 weeks, cuz while I was hurt i was falling asleep randomly sitting up n sleep walking or in the middle of a conversation i put holes in it. Spent extra for the high thread count and couldn't keep it nice, filthy animal :deadhorse: i actually bought 2 sets cuz i knew i couldn't last :crying:one was grey and the higher quality but i came home and aunt was like o i need new sheets too😑

I Hate to Think about the number of Tops I have ruined with hotrock burns.......:crying:...me old onesie had more holes than a string vest.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back