Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They found out my dads first wife had cancer when her 5th baby was born...and she died when the baby was 6 months old...
So he worked all day to keep the money coming in....then he stayed awake all night coz his wife used to try to kill herself.... :headbang:..
Hard habit to break once it has set in.....

I Adore garden bonfire smoke...........:biggrin: .......
Ya that's rough. I don't know how they can both wake u up and put u to sleep, how? Its the same brand not like it's a sati and indi thing. It's the first thing I do when I open my eyes when I look at the clock and its time to go its a jumpstart but if i smoke one other times im drifting off to sleep Ppl compliment me on being calm and it's not me its definitely cigarettes that's the answer. I don't really go more than 2 hours without both tobacco and reefer. Keep me medicated and im ok if not 😫.

The smell of Bonfires is another one of those things that makes me stop for a second. Leaves burning in fall. Nother smell is apple and cherry blossoms, but that's a whole other category, my kryptonite.

IMG_5065.JPG

Sunday breakfast..............:chef:...we weren't supposed to go to the beach on Sunday....and did......

Today...we were supposed to go to the beach....and didn't........:pass:...so I had to cook......

I could hear hubbys belly rumbling.......I Thought I Better.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back