Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitting in the morning sun.......tada...........

IMG_5048.JPG

Grapes......:biggrin:...the sun hasn' got 'round to the cannabis.................................yet............................:crying:

IMG_5050.JPG

wednes.gif

View attachment 1587445 Special.........................:bighug:...just for you.......
You're the best. :crying: u know i just be sittin here waiting for you in the morning when I can't sleep. Everyone here kept my spirits up while u were gone cuz they're great but like not having a cigarette after a good meal it just ain't the same.

So u haven’t told me…..
Is the copper tape keeping the slugs/snails at bay? It def worked for mine! I use the mesh kind on fabric bags and the copper tape on my plastic pots! Haven’t had a single trespasser yet!

Yeah @Fermented_Fruitz ..... :headbang: ....I stuck it on when the kids came and I had to Hide them in the back garden.....:biggrin:

I can control the odd snail on the patio......but the back garden is a snail fest....
OGC.3b3c2d9f6849108625025f517fd6471d

But.....I never suffered any damage.......:headbang:

u know i just be sittin here waiting for you in the morning when I can't sleep.

The hours I See you In....morning and night ...I Know you are getting as litle sleep as I am............:pighug:...it is a Curse......

Everyone here kept my spirits up while u were gone cuz they're great but like not having a cigarette after a good meal it just ain't the same.

Why....Thank you kind Sir..........I Think there are a fair few things that are as Enjoyable as an after dinner smoke........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back