Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

:doh: Way to put a girl off chocolate....................for Life...............:nono:

I would gladly trade a few frozen nights for some of the 110°F days.
Ya too cold over too hot for me. I love spring and summer but im very obviously built for the cold. In a city built on a swamp and on them 95° days with 85% humidity im actually glad im digging a hole get down where it's cool. On them snowin sideways digs im prayin for summer tho but ive already gotten a couple sun burns this year so i guess im boned either way. My kids Mexican and Blackfoot ended up with my genes fairer skin than me and starts sweatin over 60° poor thing needs this
download (3).jpeg

We're like orcs :doh: :crying:

I would gladly trade a few frozen nights for some of the 110°F days.

welp, cheap livin here & no rat race, sooooo -> i'll save a seat for ya this winter when it'z -10f, nooooo problemo :toke: :smokeit: ppp

Ha im there with you waiting for aunts 2 am bathroom break to go start it

It is the night time toilet visits that have my Mother stuck in the care home...... :headbang: ....because they can get day time carers....there is no night time cover if she can't get to the loo herself through the night.

I was going to say problem is she is like me....insomniac...but I'm like her....I inherited it off her.........:coffee2:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back