Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a whole lot of fire!
:worship:
Decisions, decisions..

:d5:
Popped my first seed on 4/20/22 been hooked since. And this community has really been so helpful. Reddit is so awful, you just get flamed and or given flat out bad advice by people who probably don't even grow. Without this site the journey would have been alot different.

Don't really know, all I do know is that this is the second time I grew this, and she is one frosty girl. The first one I grew was one of the tastiest bud I ever smoked and the rosin had a kick like nothing else.

If the tinto de Verano is the same that would be great as I used the last freebie with my current grow.
Screenshot_20230404_102218_DuckDuckGo.png

Screenshot_20230404_102246_DuckDuckGo.png

Popped my first seed on 4/20/22 been hooked since. And this community has really been so helpful. Reddit is so awful, you just get flamed and or given flat out bad advice by people who probably don't even grow. Without this site the journey would have been alot different.
Absolutely, without any hesitation I can say that my plants wouldn't be as healthy and nice if it wasn't for this site and all the info regarding soils.

I was doing the same couldn’t find it you may have to start a new thread? That’s when I did mine :shrug:

at the top right of thread, click the 3 dotz for more optionz, then click "create poll"....ez pz :thumbsup: ppp

at the top right of thread, click the 3 dotz for more optionz, then click "create poll"....ez pz :thumbsup: ppp

Maybe I’m missing something plus I am in mobile right now but I don’t see that option.. so I believe it’s the device I’m using or the permissions I have cause I can’t change thread title like you can either.. this is what I get
F286B05F-445A-4143-A34C-81896568DEE0.png

Maybe I’m missing something plus I am in mobile right now but I don’t see that option.. so I believe it’s the device I’m using or the permissions I have cause I can’t change thread title like you can either.. this is what I get View attachment 1580141
Yeah I'm getting the same thing on mobile, I'll try it on the laptop later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back