Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Owl's Creme De La Compton F3 is moving right along as expected..
Screenshot_20230404-114638~2.png

:worship:

Night Owl's Creme De La Compton F3 is moving right along as expected..
View attachment 1580125
:worship:
I got a pack of popesicle* and tropical wiz 2. Have you tried either of those? Havent tried growing night owl yet. Only done mephisto and fast buds but 3 different fastbud cultivars grew really deformed or flat out didnt make it so I stuck with mephisto. Then i saw a couple episodes with Daz from nightowl on dark horse genetics YouTube and instantly grabbed a couple packs. My sour stomper is coming up on 3 weeks so I gotta get the next one going soon was thinking of trying one of the Night owl beans.

Last edited:
I got a pack of purple pope and tropical wiz 2. Have you tried either of those? Havent tried growing night owl yet. Only done mephisto and fast buds but 3 different fastbud cultivars grew really deformed or flat out didnt make it so I stuck with mephisto. Then i saw a couple episodes with Daz from nightowl on dark horse genetics YouTube and instantly grabbed a couple packs. My sour stomper is coming up on 3 weeks so I gotta get the next one going soon was thinking of trying one of the Night owl beans.
Both are great cultivars with stellar terp profiles! I do believe @Cave Dirt Cody and/or @Rick Dirte' has raised and journalled a run of TW, I just can't recall which right now.. I may even be incorrect. But I'm about 99% stoner positive, :haha: one of them has.

:pass:

Wanted to get some suggestions for the next seed I will be germinating within the next week, so I'll post what I got.
Idk how to take a poll but I'm up for suggestions I can never decide. Only thing that isn't in the picture is the AVT I just ordered yesterday.
The meph freebies are:
Sour Stomper x Double Grape.
Toof Decay x Walter White.
Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama.
(Double Grape x CDLC) x Mango Smile.
20230404_094139.jpg

20230404_094422.jpg

20230404_094552.jpg

20230404_094601.jpg

Both are great cultivars with stellar terp profiles! I do believe @Cave Dirt Cody and/or @Rick Dirte' has raised and journalled a run of TW, I just can't recall which right now.. I may even be incorrect. But I'm about 99% stoner positive, :haha: one of them has.

:pass:
Thanks for that! I made a mistake I have popesicle not purple pope just to be clear. Excited to see how that plant turns out for you!

Just got done taking care of Busters litter box, 20" x 36" mortar mixing tub and needs 50pounds of litter each litter change!!!, He doesn't fit into any commercially available litter box, he would dig a hole and try and squat, but it would land outside the box,,,LOL like a bengal tiger trying to use a kitchen sink as a litter box, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back