Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to get some suggestions for the next seed I will be germinating within the next week, so I'll post what I got.
Idk how to take a poll but I'm up for suggestions I can never decide. Only thing that isn't in the picture is the AVT I just ordered yesterday.
The meph freebies are:
Sour Stomper x Double Grape.
Toof Decay x Walter White.
Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama.
(Double Grape x CDLC) x Mango Smile.
View attachment 1580130
View attachment 1580131
View attachment 1580132
View attachment 1580133
I know one would be the Mephisto (double grape x cdlc) x mango smile...
IMG_20230331_191940.jpg

Wanted to get some suggestions for the next seed I will be germinating within the next week, so I'll post what I got.
Idk how to take a poll but I'm up for suggestions I can never decide. Only thing that isn't in the picture is the AVT I just ordered yesterday.
The meph freebies are:
View attachment 1580130
View attachment 1580131
View attachment 1580132
View attachment 1580133

All of them :thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl: they are all great strains I’ve grown a few of them.. as for the poll it was super easy to create the one I did in my new journal..

The meph freebies are:
View attachment 1580130
View attachment 1580131
View attachment 1580132
View attachment 1580133
That's a whole lot of fire!
:worship:
Decisions, decisions..
Thanks for that! I made a mistake I have popesicle not purple pope just to be clear. Excited to see how that plant turns out for you!
:d5:

Lmao i was on an autoflower podcast a ways back! ;)
I remember you telling me that then I listen to the episode. Organic meph head. That was your handle then right? What the hell where you doing during that interview sounded like jars where popping in the back ground the whole time? Lol

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaking that cross is technically the illuminato - tinto de Verano, right?
Don't really know, all I do know is that this is the second time I grew this, and she is one frosty girl. The first one I grew was one of the tastiest bud I ever smoked and the rosin had a kick like nothing else.

If the tinto de Verano is the same that would be great as I used the last freebie with my current grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back