Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the same strains, but it could be different phenos, or possibly the same, I think I should shoot off a email to Mephisto.
Yeah was wondering the same, didn't know if it was a different project all together since it wasn't labeled pinot noir x Mango Smile like the Tinto de Verano is. :shrug:

Don't think they thought too hard about this one. Can you find the hidden word? Go Walmart. . .

FszQeCHaMAEpHzp.jpg

I remember you telling me that then I listen to the episode. Organic meph head. That was your handle then right? What the hell where you doing during that interview sounded like jars where popping in the back ground the whole time? Lol
Shit hell if I remember! Barely remember what i had for dinner last night! I def remember i was doing something during interview but don’t have the slightest clue what it was! :shrug::rofl:

I got a pack of popesicle* and tropical wiz 2. Have you tried either of those? Havent tried growing night owl yet. Only done mephisto and fast buds but 3 different fastbud cultivars grew really deformed or flat out didnt make it so I stuck with mephisto. Then i saw a couple episodes with Daz from nightowl on dark horse genetics YouTube and instantly grabbed a couple packs. My sour stomper is coming up on 3 weeks so I gotta get the next one going soon was thinking of trying one of the Night owl beans.
Yeah, @Hotfire , Mephisto, night owl, gnome, Jean-O, all real good! Fastbuds, are good too but I’ve had problems with them. Seedstocker, SSSC, real good as well

Yeah was wondering the same, didn't know if it was a different project all together since it wasn't labeled pinot noir x Mango Smile like the Tinto de Verano is. :shrug:

You'll love the Night Owl! Haven't had a bad been yet. Tryin to decide on my next run as well. What I do know is 2 out of 5 flavors will be a Night Owl

Yeah, @Hotfire , Mephisto, night owl, gnome, Jean-O, all real good! Fastbuds, are good too but I’ve had problems with them. Seedstocker, SSSC, real good as well
Yeah I think it's cause fastbuds aren't breeders, from what I read, they buy bulk white label seeds and rebrand. Apparently it's pretty normal in Spain but meh.. I'd rather support humble breeders who put time into these seeds over a greedy company that markets itself as an american company and doesn't even ship to the US, no stickers, no freebies, no love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back